Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason warez bb banned RG is because RG going against one of the rules of warez bb (forced registration), so it's a fault of RG and not wbb. (it's just my opinion)

Btw i love both RG and wbb, hope RG remove forced registration, it's not user friendly.

I know this history lesson too :D TheHotZone

Joe and the crew, I remember them from the days off DTH SatTV hacking communities.

The only reason warez bb banned RG is because RG going against one of the rules of warez bb (forced registration), so it's a fault of RG and not wbb. (it's just my opinion)

Btw i love both RG and wbb, hope RG remove forced registration, it's not user friendly.

Yea bad move on RGs part they are tracking people more closely, but why, are they being sued or sign a user tracking agreement to avoid being sued?

The Ban is lifted temporarily.

Sounds like someone got payed!

Last edited:
That's what I don't get. Forums like these get praised up to the high heavens yet they can be easily bought off just like any other website.

they are on the way to ban all paid host because they cause spam posts over w-bb & shitty uploads without proper tag or even proper tittles i have seen some of it.

i think they should only allow some active uploaders to post there. so we Downloaders dont want to go somewhere for a specific Link because i dont have multiple premium accounts.

Where is this "all paid hosts are soon to get banned" rumour coming about? Sorry, but I only hear talk about it but no actual facts. In the long run, its not much a benefit for them, even if it means more traffic. 66% of their stuff would be junk if that would happen.

DId the owner sell? Is CoolYou(?) still there? It is nothing at all of what it was.... and I have been a member there for years. All of a sudden I cannot get into the forum, they sent me an email that I have to re-activate my account and I still cannot get in. Something about the picture I had a profile which by the way is tweety bird nothing at all offensive and it has been on my profile for many years... BYe Bye warez-bb whoever morphed into....

Warez-bb banned rapidgator.
Reason -
Rapidgator now requires registration for free users to download any file. Hence, Banned. Most of the W-bb members are asking to re-consider this decision.
Many say that this is because rapidgator is having problems with their Credit Card, Once they resolve CC problem, registration requirement will be withdrawn. Hence rapidgator may get unbanned from W-bb in a few days.

Meanwhile we could contact rapidgator and make an appeal to withdraw the registration requirement
Code:
http://www.rapidgator.net/feedback/contact

Stupid ass shit. It's a choice to register on WBB and a choice to register at RG. F...WBB and F RS.

for me it should be byebye rapidgator instead of the other way around because rapidgator dont seems to be paying some of the user, they just keep giving me excuses regarding with cash out. its almost 3 weeks now or a month since im eligible for cash out

Well, the RG links are active again, but still have problems accessing wbb.

Did put the ips in my host file, but can only access the homepage, my posts but not the posts itself. Very very slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back