Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about HOW MUCH you have donated. It's about the donation itself -_-
Have you EVER donated to something like that Harshadewa?

Well, if they do care about uploaders, they would care about uploaders earnings, they wouldn't remove so many links. They care about traffic, which I explained already, majority of that traffic is downloaders. Better link quality turns into more pageviews and users, which directly converts into more money.
Ofc they care about downloaders, but not in a moral way that you think of it.

This is the riddle, like, when someone shoot someone with a gun, does factory that produced that weapon carries some burden?

I am under no illusion they will cry about me leaving, just as WJ wouldn't cry. But there are millions of 'me' on Warezbb.
You do realize WBB became the biggest warez community BEFORE file hosts started paying. It's number of dead links, money hungry uploaders and duplicate content were the only things to increase once file hosts started paying.

Every few months someone proclaims the end of WBB. It's just usually some young new member who doesn't know better. Surprised to see it's such a senior staff this time.

Presuming the .org domain isn't seized as long as people want to download WBB will be around.

And how will I check that? I can send you names of people from my country that have done good things and say it's me. Your post doesn't make sense.

On the internet, you can be whoever you want.

Exactly the point he's trying to put you in your head. As long as you can be anyone on the internet, you can claim you did whatever.

Nothing to do with WBB. Stop hijacking this thread, no one is talking about you.

I don't mean any offense.
It was started as something related to W-BB.
Then two members talked about me.
That's why I answered.

Anyways I know what I did. My conscious knows.
If W-BB did what they say, then their conscious knows about it.
I just have some reasons to doubt their word.

That's all the time Im gonna waste for this stupid discussion. I shouldn't have participated in this first place. Thanks

Last edited:
I don't mean any offense.
It was started as something related to W-BB.
Then two members talked about me.
That's why I answered.

Anyways I know what I did. My conscious knows.
If W-BB did what they say, then their conscious knows about it.
I just have some reasons to doubt their word.

That's all the time Im gonna waste for this stupid discussion. I shouldn't have participated in this first place. Thanks

Well, you dragged yourself in and then asked for it.

Code:
You do realize WBB became the biggest warez community BEFORE file hosts started paying.
I think you have your history wrong.

Please entice me, which filehosts were that? Not Rapidshare because they gave away rewards.

Furthermore, the 'real sharers' look down on those making income, yet it's ok for warez-bb to make money out of sharing.

Next time I pull up at a red light in my Ferrari, I will say 'hello' to you in your second hand Honda Jazz.

It's okay for W-BB to make money? Of course it is. They are putting their ass on the line here.

If you're going to get screwed, why not make some money along the way?

I smell mixed feelings here. You can't really expect to see W-BB 100% ad free and for owners to pay for servers from their own pocket.

Code:
You do realize WBB became the biggest warez community BEFORE file hosts started paying.
I think you have your history wrong.

Please entice me, which filehosts were that? Not Rapidshare because they gave away rewards.
Don't twist my words, my history is not wrong.... I never said rewards. Rapidshare did not pay people, t-shirts, key-rings and 30 day accounts maybe but not payment. I said PAYING. Don't worry I'll accept your apology as soon as I receive it.

That BEFORE was when Rapidshare still giving out Rapidpoints for premium conversion and/or exchange for goodies, and Megaupload days.

if they take away paying filehosts like what bayw did, then they might end up like it.

no paying hosts = no uploaders = no downloaders = no visitors.

EDIT:
the goodies/gadgets were even better than what filehosts are paying today.

Don't twist my words, my history is not wrong.... I never said rewards. Rapidshare did not pay people, t-shirts, key-rings and 30 day accounts maybe but not payment. I said PAYING. Don't worry I'll accept your apology as soon as I receive it.

RS had a secret affiliate programme...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back