1. sniffdog

sniffdog Well-Known Member Member

Sep 21, 2009
    I post around 25-30 posts a day on warez-bb and use RS and RG although I know that RS will attract many, many more downloads than Rapidgator.

But I don't mind, I still get a couple of downloads on RG so that pays for my sBorg fee.

Now warez-bb has banned Rapidgator (I think they are on the way to ban all pay hosts) I can't find a reason to post only non paying links.

So bye bye Warez-bb. They will eventually find out nobody (except for the 'real' sharers) will post and their membership will halt.

2. InTeQ

InTeQ New Member Member

Apr 16, 2011
    But wbb is the master of warez forums!How can you say bye bye?You can chose another host,but bye bye wbb?? :O

3. CJ

CJ New Member Respected

Nov 21, 2009
    thr are no fckin' free hosts which keeps ur acc intact after numerous copyright complaints. For example RS, MF both have deleted many many accs with complaints so in all thr wont be any post on wbb with working links

4. StupidGlitch

StupidGlitch New Member Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Hopefully all other sites follow suit then.

Sharing is caring........... Shame some actually don't know the meaning of it ( cough cough )

5. sniffdog

Sep 21, 2009
    What's the use of sharing if you have to pay to share (rdp, sborg, RL)?

Oh, you upload from your 512kbs upload speed home connection. I for sure don't have the time for that!

My RS and RG have been intact for quite a while and I don't share poems. I would have considered uploaded as an alternative for RG, but sborg's plugin is broken.

6. InTeQ

InTeQ New Member Member

Apr 16, 2011
    We share caz we care for them,but if we are getting money than why should we do it for free?
    ---Just some money earning by sharing---

7. StupidGlitch

StupidGlitch New Member Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Just let the people who have the faster connection supply it all and don't feed off them and try to "earn" from doing jackshit.

Simple eh?

8. yuvraj

yuvraj New Member Member

Jul 5, 2011
    already said bye bye warez long time ago

9. MiSiON

MiSiON New Member Member

Jul 19, 2011
    They Only Banned Bcaz Of free users download limit 500MB

10. pi0tr3k

pi0tr3k Well-Known Member Respected

May 13, 2009
    LOL, like wbb needs people like you @OP. You can leave them, I don't think they will cry.

WBB is one of the oldest warez forums and its still alive. They know good enough what to do to make their users happy and they don't give a shit about people that upload for money.

11. cvrle77

cvrle77 New Member Member

Aug 21, 2009
    When I see advertisement on WBB, and calculate number of impressions, I see same shit, making money from traffic, that is connected to pirated material. It doesn't matter if owners don't upload. They use uploaders to attract others, and money is rolling in. They have decided to cut off other links, because they start to lose profit, no one is interested in paying for premium account on other service than rapidshare. Since rapidshare links attract people, this directly turns into traffic, which turns into money.
    They don't just pay servers from ads. They make quite a lot on the top of it.

And, they don't care if number of uploaders gets cut in half, because number of downloaders will fill that gap and add some extra, and everyone is happy. See how they care about their users?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  12. Togama

Togama New Member Member

Nov 15, 2011
    uploaded disallowed on wbb too :/ hmm

Edit: uf I saw changed links, it was rapidgator link... sry :D

13. sniffdog

Sep 21, 2009
    I am under no illusion they will cry about me leaving, just as WJ wouldn't cry. But there are millions of 'me' on Warezbb.

I think mine is set at 1Gb.

Like what? Have a thing with RS? Perhaps they make something with that protect links provider.

14. juraska

juraska New Member Member

Mar 23, 2012
    what, ul.to is forbidden too??

15. sniffdog

Sep 21, 2009
    No. Togama accidentally posted RG links.

16. cvrle77

Aug 21, 2009
    They have CPM ads. Those ads pay bills.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's 2 impressions per one page view.
    Millions of impressions are turning into thousands of dollahz.

[​IMG]

17. Harshadewa

Harshadewa Banned Banned

Jul 25, 2008
    This same principle applies to uploaders too. They need to money to pay for the hosting.

Uploaders need money to pay for RL/ RDP/ sBorg, Premium accounts to keep files alive longer etc. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Like many people say sharing is caring, then why don't W-BB owners remove those ads and pay server bills from their own pocket?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
  18. pi0tr3k

May 13, 2009
    @cv: I've heard that wbb doens't pay for the servers. Nor they get the money from the ads. It's something different which I can't tell.

But still, if they do earn a lot of dollars, what's the problem? Did you saw donating them to those 2 companies?
    Did you saw other warez forums doing the same?

19. cvrle77

Aug 21, 2009
    Difference , that you don't understand is, they don't care what you need. They care about THEIR revenue, not yours.

Revenue= Traffic=Users=Rapidshare links=FREE download
    or
    FREE download=Rapidshare links=Users=Traffic=Revenue

paid links =/= traffic
    paid links = users going on other places, searching for rapidshare links

I'm not judging them, I'm trying to explain what is happening behind the curtain, and how stuff works.

20. pi0tr3k

May 13, 2009
    They don't care what you need? Don't think so.
    I just want to remind you that wbb is probably the oldest warez forum and they are still alive & rocking. I'm sure they know good enough what uploaders / downloaders need.

Most of the "webmasters" here hate wbb because they stand no chance with their shitty warez forum / blog. (<- this one is not dedicated to you cvrle :p )