Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the fast response.

One of my users is from the USA, has tried both Chrome & Safari, not using VPN/proxy, and have their cookies enabled.

Are there any other particular details I could try and ask for that would help you identify the problem?

Please give me the download URL and I'll see what I can see - I had this problem myself when I added CloudFlare (The problem manifested itself when logging in too) - But that was because I had also configured the DNS on my server to get 'The fastest' DNS (According to some 'speed up recommendations' I tried - When I reset my DNS back to 'default' the problem went away.

I have sent you a PM.

Please give me the download URL and I'll see what I can see - I had this problem myself when I added CloudFlare (The problem manifested itself when logging in too) - But that was because I had also configured the DNS on my server to get 'The fastest' DNS (According to some 'speed up recommendations' I tried - When I reset my DNS back to 'default' the problem went away.

I have sent you a PM.

Replied

rCW6OHd.jpg

thread create 24th Jun 2014
and OP join this site Jan 2015 :D

@RocketMan

for how long do you keep inactive files from registered uploaders? And premium uploaders?

And kindly check PM, please. Thank you!

@RocketMan

for how long do you keep inactive files from registered uploaders? And premium uploaders?

And kindly check PM, please. Thank you!

Files that are NOT DOWNLOADED are kept for 10 days for registered users and 30 days for premium users - And I have upgraded your account to premium

Due to an increase in the number of people using uploadrocket.net we are now going to weekly payments with a minimum payment threshold of $20.

All payments requested by Thursday of each week will be paid on Saturday.

Last edited:
@rocket ...after operator change resuming download with IDM gives maximum 20kb/s....

What does "operator changes mean"?

But I assume that at some times downloads will be slower than others - If people want faster speeds they can upgrade to premium - To be honest we offer about the fastest speeds available for free members,

1015 / $2.84650 / $0$0$0$2.8465

Show me where my download are coming from! I think this site not counting my download right?

Well we have been counting the same since we started over a year ago!

We have had this sort of post before and showed exactly how we count and it has always been found to be correct. So I really don't want to spend a bunch of time digging through logs and stuff like that for something that has already been show to be correct.

Since you did not give your userid I cannot really check anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back