Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your money is released from paypal after 60 or 90 days. So I ask again. Can we expect payment then?

Also if you wanted to warn people you could of left a homepage up explaining why you've closed with a warning. That doesn't cost a lot, one small html page.

In my country this job is not illegal, Its mean there is no rules about copy right..My country is paradise of copyright..So Its normal but We are talking about our money....
Anyway our money stolen by you....That's a truth.....

When somebody own me I do everything to pay back no matter how....but this way that because paypal taking my money I never paid you is a real bullshit...Its bulling...Never mind Thank god finally We know you...We work with Rapidgator Uploaded and NitroFlare they never steal our money...

With your Code Economic's world will be fall.....

Your money is released from paypal after 60 or 90 days. So I ask again. Can we expect payment then?

Also if you wanted to warn people you could of left a homepage up explaining why you've closed with a warning. That doesn't cost a lot, one small html page.
I explained to my host what was happening and decided to close the account as soon as I found out the situation.

Maybe I will place something on the front page if I decide to open a VPS - But there will be no payments - So as many of the others have suggested - Move on and find a new host.

In my country this job is not illegal, Its mean there is no rules about copy right..My country is paradise of copyright..So Its normal but We are talking about our money....
Anyway our money stolen by you....That's a truth.....

When somebody own me I do everything to pay back no matter how....but this way that because paypal taking my money I never paid you is a real bullshit...Its bulling...Never mind Thank god finally We know you...We work with Rapidgator Uploaded and NitroFlare they never steal our money...

With your Code Economic's world will be fall.....

I'm not going to defend UploadRocket's stance, but jeez man, you have things 100% wrong.

Just because copyright law doesn't exist in your country, does not make it OK to steal someone's hard work, offer it for free, and make money in the process, denying the original content creator the right to earn from their hard work. In fact, UploadRocket not paying you is divine-fucking-justice. You worked hard, and you did not get paid. At least now you know how it feels when someone works hard and their hard work isn't rewarded.

Get bent, you thankless scum. You owe all the content creators you stole content from, over the years, thousands (if not millions) of dollars. Go pay them back before you come crying about ethics.

Rocketman's a fool for using Paypal, and even more so for keeping his funds there... everyone know how many hosts got their funds frozen in the past.
There is really no excuse for this fuckup.

Regardless thanks to Rocketman for being the most positive and active host representative i seen on WJ.
RIP Uploadrocket, it was good while it lasted.

What's the future situation of ClicknUpload though?

Last edited:
When this "Scammer " started with bulsh*** in the other host and I complain, this scammer refuse pay me and to others users, but some of you come here bla bla bla bla defend him. Now you know what? Suck it!!!

I make it clear what he goes do and most of you just talk crap kissing him is ba**, not only i have warning that he will close the other host without paid, that probably for sure next will be this one.

So, in the end he finished reveling that is nothing more that a 100% scammer. Time put everything on is place!

And if any of you believe is story hahaha, is the same that believe that he have not pay me because I have done something wrong. Like some have defended him hahaah.

This guy already have everything planned ! Hahahahaha.:emoji_middle_finger:

Last edited:
All that I know: I lost my payment in Uploadrocket and I also lost my account balance in Uploading.site...That's Truth...My money taken by this 2 host and there is no excuse for that....

2 years ago I had 240 USD in my account balance in 4UPLD.COM and suddenly this file host closed and Owners of 4UPLD promissed us to paid our account balance and after 3 or 4 month They paid us...Its mean all of 4UPLD users paid by owners....That's what 4UPLD did...A good and honest file host even after closing paid us....You must defend such a file host not Uplaodrocket and uploading.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back