Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploadrocket = the best

TxoinAn.png

Thank you :D

thank you for the update, hope the files now get a little more online, also a heads up on the payment, for me when i request it have be fast with no issues.

i know i get to much downloads from same ips, but with the files getting a little more longer online maybe can give a few bux extra.

thank you for the update, hope the files now get a little more online, also a heads up on the payment, for me when i request it have be fast with no issues.

i know i get to much downloads from same ips, but with the files getting a little more longer online maybe can give a few bux extra.

Sorry no special treatment for payment for you - EVERYBODY gets paid FAST with NO ISSUES :-)

2014-10-17 04:38:0117.04PENDING

Why dont you make payment for me? the reason is i've stopped uploading to your host?

Please pay me. I'm going back to you.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Stat Counting Stoped more than 12 hrs

Sorry working on it - All users will receive credit.

Frozen stats? Stats isn't reporting anything, not even the premium downloads.

i also have same problem the stats stop count for already more that 12 hrs .

Frozen stats? Stats isn't reporting anything, not even the premium downloads.

RocketMan Check PM

Checked and responded.

Just so everybody knows the totals are now counting and we are processing the logs for all of the missing downloads - Everything will be credited 100% accurately for the missing downloads so there is no need to worry.

Checked and responded.

Just so everybody knows the totals are now counting and we are processing the logs for all of the missing downloads - Everything will be credited 100% accurately for the missing downloads so there is no need to worry.

Thanks for Fixing Stat and Money , Again thanks for Adding Money in my Acc

Sorry if we scared you guys - We have a lot of backup records to make sure we do not loose any stats if there are problems.

Thanks to all of you that helped us by pointing out the problem.

Just in case you are wondering about the stats - The money is now 100% correct but the number of downloads may still be out of sync - Since it is the money that is most important we will consider this matter closed and fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back