Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the stats is working now and the download's counting wherever from yesterday 6 pm UK time (that is right now 22 hrs ago) that i notice something is wrong till be fixed lots of download are missed.

you say is fixed and everything adjust but are you talk about the new ones or the old download ?

hi i have registered in uploadrocket with username of rajesh009...i am a uploader..i won't do any downloading stuff...so could u upgrade my account to premium

the stats is working now and the download's counting wherever from yesterday 6 pm UK time (that is right now 22 hrs ago) that i notice something is wrong till be fixed lots of download are missed.

you say is fixed and everything adjust but are you talk about the new ones or the old download ?

I have fixed all of the MONEY stats but the download counts maybe off.

hi i have registered in uploadrocket with username of rajesh009...i am a uploader..i won't do any downloading stuff...so could u upgrade my account to premium

When you upload some files and start to have some downloads I can do this.

Please request upgrade again when you have downloaded files on the site.

stats and download count still seem to be frozen...

Stats are working for sure - I am hitting F5 and watching - What is your username?

Last edited:
guyz, do this filehost cheat on downloads ? or it's ok ?

also how much space does it avail for registered users ?

down speed for free/regisered users ?

upload speeds from a NL RDP via zoom uploader ?

do they pay frequently ? or anyone missed a payment ?

There is no cheat in Download
Unlimited Space for Register Use
NL RDP may be Works but Admin will confirm
Yes they Pay All Payments

I will leave it for others to answer from their point of view but here is what I will tell you:

We have never cheated our uploaders - Unless they are a scam and they cheat us!
Storage space is unlimited.
Download speed is 756 Kbytes/sec for free and registered.
Upload speed is variable depending upon load - But we have no restrictions.
We have NEVER missed a payment in more than 1 year (Unless uploader is sending false hits) and we pay on time every time!

Try us and find out for yourself!

if you have fix the money stats then have to say i do not agree at all with the 45cents add to my account for what have suppose be i have win on the time stats is down.

the money i have do on last 24 hrs is not even close to what i normal do and the number of download is more that half what i normal do.

i have do 11 upload on the time the stats dont work and they should have give me the same that the last 3 days....wherever i got like less that half....

if you have fix the money stats then have to say i do not agree at all with the 45cents add to my account for what have suppose be i have win on the time stats is down.

the money i have do on last 24 hrs is not even close to what i normal do and the number of download is more that half what i normal do.

i have do 11 upload on the time the stats dont work and they should have give me the same that the last 3 days....wherever i got like less that half....

Actually I had a few PMs to say that maybe I added TOO MUCH back - My logs are very accurate and the only reason that some people may have seen a DOUBLE credit is because I ran part of the fix twice.

As I said, I am not sure if I fix the number of DOWNLOADS 100% but for sure the MONEY is fix EXACTLY or maybe even better for my users.

What is you user id with us and I can look.

PS> I am sorry I am not 100% clear what you are actually saying, but if the 45c is too low and you think it should be double that - I'm more than happy to give you the 90c - I know for a fact that what I did is right but I am not going to worry about such a small issue - Especially since with these low numbers it is difficult to see one way of the other!

Please give me your user id.

EDIT: I just looked at your chart from yesterday and I see that sometimes you make more and sometimes less, but from what I see the numbers from yesterday seem to be in line with the average - I can post graph here if you like?

Last edited:
my username is trojankiller

and no i do not want more or less i want what it is.

my problem right now is that i have not upload a single file on uploadrocket today because i am try see the evolution of the things and see if all back to normal and i can upload normally like i do.

but u have to agree that when i look to my graphic i only see a line complete down....

EDIT: u can post the graphic

Last edited:
my username is trojankiller

and no i do not want more or less i want what it is.

my problem right now is that i have not upload a single file on uploadrocket today because i am try see the evolution of the things and see if all back to normal and i can upload normally like i do.

but u have to agree that when i look to my graphic i only see a line complete down....

Well you say for today you see a 'line down' - But you also say you are not uploading today to see 'if it all back to normal' - As I said, yesterday stats seem to be normal for you.

Why don't you just upload as normal and see that things are counting as normal - It is the only way you can prove it for yourself I guess.

From my point of view (And from others on this board) it seems that everything is back to normal - Nothing else can be done - I hope this is enough for you to continue to use uploadrocket.

Personally I have never cheated an uploader and I do not intend to start doing so today!........................And if I was not bringing things 'Back to normal' I certainly would not have made all of this effort to put things right or responded so quickly to the situation!

EDIT: Actually your stats from yesterday are almost EXACTLY the same as 2/25 - And also if you had 4 times the downloads today as you have at this moment you will have the same downloads and money as any other day.

Last edited:
i can put it more easy with a simple math equation

when the stats stop count i have something like 711 download and when the stats start count i got the 711 to 816 that is for yesterday day 28 and for today i got 100 download, that make add to my account basic 200 download.

that 200 download go from the period of the time stats got down and i know is from minus 6 pm UK time till today that you reply here 1 pm that makes 19 hrs and i have do 11 upload from 6 pm till 8 pm uk time yesterday, for that 45 cents add to my account.

from the time stats start work suppose start work 1 pm till now that is 8 pm uk time is 7 hrs and i have do 166 download and do 28 cents, all this have be without upload a single file from 8 pm uk time from yesterday

is kinda strange that i only do 45 cents 200 download in 19 hrs with 11 upload and i do 28 cents 166 download in 7 hrs with 0 upload.

that is my point of view but if you say the things are like that this conversation will stay in nothing more that rhetoric.

i can put it more easy with a simple math equation

when the stats stop count i have something like 711 download and when the stats start count i got the 711 to 816 that is for yesterday day 28 and for today i got 100 download, that make add to my account basic 200 download.

that 200 download go from the period of the time stats got down and i know is from minus 6 pm UK time till today that you reply here 1 pm that makes 19 hrs and i have do 11 upload from 6 pm till 8 pm uk time yesterday, for that 45 cents add to my account.

from the time stats start work suppose start work 1 pm till now that is 8 pm uk time is 7 hrs and i have do 166 download and do 28 cents, all this have be without upload a single file from 8 pm uk time from yesterday

is kinda strange that i only do 45 cents 200 download in 19 hrs with 11 upload and i do 28 cents 166 download in 7 hrs with 0 upload.

that is my point of view but if you say the things are like that this conversation will stay in nothing more that rhetoric.

Yesterday is similar downloads to your average: PokIt - Simplified images

When I corrected the stats I added the amount from yesterday to yesterday it was from 6pm server time until midnight - For you I added 99 downloads for 0.29c. For today it was from midnight until 6am when I fied the problem - Again for you it is 31 downloads and 0.14c.

You are actually a better uploader than you give yourself credit for - Here you say you make 45c from 19 hours of downloads - Actually the graph above shows that your are better than this - But come on dude we are talking about FORTY FIVE CENTS at MOST we are talking about $1.00!

Just upload files as you usually do and see what happens - I assume until now you have been happy with uploadrocket and since you are really the only person complaining I think it is time to stop.

is all fine, i will rest my case here and back all to normal.

in any case you have give the face to reply to the questions, is more that some others host files owners do.

is all fine, i will rest my case here and back all to normal.

in any case you have give the face to reply to the questions, is more that some others host files owners do.

I try my best - I have a lot of people I work with each day and I always try my best solve all issues - As you have said - Customer service is one of the things that sets uploadrocket.net apart from other hosts.

I am glad you are happy with the resolution to this situation.

I will leave it for others to answer from their point of view but here is what I will tell you:

We have NEVER missed a payment in more than 1 year (Unless uploader is sending false hits) and we pay on time every time!

thnx a lot for reply

but your servers are in NL ? are they 10 GBPS from leaseweb or what ?

thnx a lot for reply

but your servers are in NL ? are they 10 GBPS from leaseweb or what ?

Our download speed is very fast - We have a special configuration with our provider - My suggestion is that you give us a try and see for yourself - So far we have had no complaints.

Wait payment

2015-02-27 16:57:2920.18PENDING

Please see our post #492 and our make money page: UploadRocket.net - Easy way to share your files

I will paste it here again for you information:
--------------------------------------------------
Due to an increase in the number of people using uploadrocket.net we are now going to weekly payments with a minimum payment threshold of $20.

All payments requested by Thursday of each week will be paid on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back