Uploadc.com Paying upto $6 for every 1000 views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you do not close like other host which have become the scam (FileJunks...). The principle of "no limit" for menbres no-premium is a concept that attracts me is the same as MegaUpload. Thanks I will test your services.

yes will add alertpay

I'll wait until you add AlertPay, and i work with Uploadc.com. After, I post proof of payment

EDIT : NEWS lol :
Prefered location to store file
new.gif
US EU
GOOD.

Please fix EU Server asap. Very unstable upload and timeout errors.

I cant reach 300KB/s from Web-Upload and cannot establish more than 1 connection by FTP Upload (This method also takes a lot of time to give me the links)

My dedicated server is on the same DC as your EU server (NetRouting - NL)

Thanks in advance! I´m premium user (If you need my Uploadc´s Username please PM me!)

Seems like it was a temporal issue, now all is working smoothly, links are avaible quickly and upload speed is excellent.

I´m going to start using UploadC for share some content, also DL speed is really good from EU: 750KB/s [Rush Hours] 1.5MB/s [Night] I´ve bought 1 month premium upgrade and i wish you will be able to manage the network quality and capability for give a good service around EU

UploadC it´s a great host, i can list few good features:

1. Powerful Network | USA: SoftLayer | NL: NetRouting
  2. Unique Upload Form with File Upload, Remote Upload [RockSolid with FileServe, FileSonic, Megaupload, HotFile | Premium accs used for the tests], FTP Upload & Free URL Leech. Also have to mention that you could choose the Location where you want to store and serve your files, for me it´s an awesome feature you can focus your location near downloaders countrys it will guarantee nice upload speeds also for freebies!
  3. Really cheap prices [2$ 10Days], 1.5GB DL Size limit for Freebies & 4GB for Premiums
  4. Rewards starts with very small files [50MB], they have real rates and no limits, also pay in time and accept PayPal
Who need more? UploadC <3

FileZilla FTP Client said:
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server

Please fix EU-FTP ASAP!

@PerMaFrOsT :

It may be some temp issue it works fine for me i can login and upload
WTF! First of all thanks for your quick answer it says a lot from your support! As you said, now i can login. I think i know where is the problem, when i upload using 1 slot FTP works nice & fast but if i open more than one slot simultaneously it becomes unstable...

So i won´t open more than 1 connection till now :)

I´m planning to gift one premium acc every day over my forum.

Right now, UploadC isn´t compatible with JDownloader if you want to use your premium account, i´m going to talk with JD Developers to include this host, it will be more easy for you host to sell premiums if everybody could download using JD.

Rewards count system works equal for freebies & premiums?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back