Uploadc.com Paying upto $6 for every 1000 views

Status
Not open for further replies.
genaginger via eMail said:
Hi,

some of you may be be feeling download being slow, plz dont worry about that
we are copying files from one server to another server for phase 2 of final server transfer so you may get slow download speed

but till the end of this week or start of next week you will see a better uploadc with great download speed

we are also planning to add an EU server and you will have a choice to put your files on either on EU server OR US server acording to your main source of traffic

Regards
That´s great! Are you looking for partners? I can help you with EU-Servers if you wanna expand your services.

About the question of | Speed vs Ads | Please keep the DL limit & Bandwidth off and ad more ads if you need it! There is a lot of filehosts without ads and very restrictive DL limits, and if you turn them on, Uploadc.com will become just another XFS file-host...

By reading the replies here in this topic. I liked the service you are providing, so thought to give it a try. So I registered and then tried to upload some files with remote upload function from my MU account.

And I got this:

1-1.png

2-1.png

Filesize too big??? On the home page it is written Up to 1500 Mb, 20 files max.

But I'm uploading only one file and that is only 700 MB.

So is there a problem, also I tried the free URL leech function it also says file size too big

calm down bro
at the time of you was uploading we were testing some configuration chnages

now if you try again everything will be fine

By reading the replies here in this topic. I liked the service you are providing, so thought to give it a try. So I registered and then tried to upload some files with remote upload function from my MU account.

And I got this:
Filesize too big??? On the home page it is written Up to 1500 Mb, 20 files max.

But I'm uploading only one file and that is only 700 MB.

So is there a problem, also I tried the free URL leech function it also says file size too big

genaginger did you finally improve the network for EU-Users?

Two days ago was impossible to reach 100KB/s from EU-Countries.

Now take a look to the screenshoot =)

improvements.png

hello PerMaFrOsT

yes we just completed adding one more server and optimizing our network
in next few days we are going ad one more server for EU location

on upload page you will be able to choose where you want to put your files
you can choose either EU or US server

embed code very difficult to use, you can see below? how to play such video when play button is? I saw the video player play at home as more reasonable for the user.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hello PerMaFrOsT

yes we just completed adding one more server and optimizing our network
in next few days we are going ad one more server for EU location

on upload page you will be able to choose where you want to put your files
you can choose either EU or US server
Great news Ginger! Now it´s time to start to work with your file-host.

I just upgrade my acc to premium instantly paying with PP :)

niceyq.png

I will contact you if i have more suggestions or if i find bugs ;)

Hi, I've been informed by downloaders that every vid they click on show this message today:

"Please support us and disable ad blocker to access this file or buy a premium account
If you already have premium account click here to login."

There is no way to skip the message.

So does that mean there is no longer free download available for users? Only Premium account holders are able to download videos from UploadC? Is this temporary or permanent? Just wondering. Thanks.

There is still everything free

we are seeing lots of loss in revenue coz of peoples using adblocker
while we are providing them unlimited downloads with no limit on anything
we depends on only ads to provide them everything free without ads how one is gona give them free service?

So i am testing some code to block those users who are using ad blocker and this code was implemented only 1 hrs ago for testing purpose and then removed after 1hr

currently removed that ad blocker message.
to remove some bugs we found

and still everything is free read that message carefully "disable ad blocker to access this file or buy a premium account"

Thanks for the explanation. :) I thought it's a new policy... Sorry for misunderstood. :P

Anyway, I'll tell them downloaders to disable ad-blocker and not using any ad-block at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back