Uploadc.com Paying upto $6 for every 1000 views

Status
Not open for further replies.
point of uploadc is not imposing any limits on user
and still paying to affliates .

affliates on our system gets higher views coz of no limits imposed on user
so you will not know how many users were not able to stream or just closed the videozer link after seeing timer and how many views you lost and you were probably going to earn more with uploadc with getting more views

so you are missing the point here

agree with you. but there are some minor issues such as player interface is very difficult to see embed code and press the button to play hope you will change the current player.

well we always paid to our affiliates.
Hope someone will post a payment proof soon

our alertpay payment system is still not working becoz of pending verification .But you can
get paid by paypal without any problem

I can vouch for the payments, it's real money but since I don't use my own paypal account I don't have any proof of it but I've been using uploadc for a few months and the payment has always been fast and reliable.

Payment Proof. Thanks. :)

110527071805203829.jpg

lol is that zalaa site urs too or just a copy cat? i bet its fake and wont give money
zalaa.com is acquired by us and you will be defiantly paid by us :)

you can access all of your files from zalaa.com too by using same login details as on uploadc.com

In 2010, FileFactory paid me with MoneyBooker. I am in French Polinesia. Here there is my country : http://www.moneybookers.com/envoi-argent/liste-pays/. This rule is new to MoneyBookers?

I am not sure may be coz of my moneybooker account is based in india may be
but i can try to send you with moneybooker and if it allows to send me then good otherwise there is option of paypal anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back