Unique Traffic: 30,000 UV/Month for $20.00 up to 1,000,000 Uniques (GOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im seriously Thinking to purchase,
How is that traffic ? Will they convert into clicks ? I mean will the visitors download anything or they are some kind of bot or something like that ?
Can you please lighten me about this ?

Hello Pinkside. Traffic is good, you'll receive more than you order in most cases. Some of the guys received literally double during the free trial. I cannot guarantee anything converting into sales or downloads. This traffic is not from bots, proxies or any of that. Comes from your search engine of choice, organic traffic.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
BSOpXMB.png

Weekend Special Today Only!

15 days with 10,000 uniques/day for only $50.00
15 days with 30,000 uniques/day for only $110.00

Sold on a first come first serve basis!

Last edited:
Is the traffic US/CAN/AUS/UK traffic or is it mixed? If it is mixed could we see an estimated breakdown from where in the world the users are coming please.

Just wondering if you could clarify some points.
1. Is this Adsense safe?
2. Black or White?
3. What are the chances of a site being blacklisted by using this services?
Forgive me if my questions seem dull and 'noob' - it's been a while since I've been back so answering these might help me in deciding whether or not I want to use this service for my new site, thanks!

Is the traffic US/CAN/AUS/UK traffic or is it mixed? If it is mixed could we see an estimated breakdown from where in the world the users are coming please.

Not a problem. Based on averages for 10k UV/day for 1 month you can expect to see stats similar to the below.

20-30% NORTH AMERICA
30-40% EUROPE, AUSTRAILIA
30-40% ASIA

Keep in mind that this is not targeted traffic. I do have capability of offering targeted traffic as well as additional special packages. I plan on adding those to my listing this evening.

1. Is this Adsense safe?
Absolutely. 100% Adsense safe.

2. Black or White?
whitehat.jpg

3. What are the chances of a site being blacklisted by using this services?
None. This service will not harm your site in any way. It's completely safe and will help boost your site in many ways.

Thanks for the questions guys. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask at anytime.

Last edited:
Thank you for your large purchase iHate!

All Trial individuals that applied early have received extra bonus trial time (as you've noticed) just to show you how great the traffic is. If you want it to continue you will need to purchase. All Trials were extended 4 extra days for a total of 6 days for a rough total of 5-6k uniques total (bumped it up higher than 500/day).

I hope those of you who tried out were sincere in your trials and will make purchases as a testament of my service.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Thank you for your purchase Maulin. Setting everyone who has made purchases up right now.

Your traffic will begin shortly gentlemen (y).

Free Trial Information
A 500 UV 2 Day Free Trial is Currently Available

Only partake in the Trial if you are genuinely interested in purchasing
Reply in this thread as to why you should be chosen!
s
Trials are given away at Random!
Do not repeatedly post for a Trial.
Repeat posters will be automatically disqualified.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRICES REDUCED!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW PLANS ADDED!
SEE PLANS & PRICING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back