Unique Traffic: 30,000 UV/Month for $20.00 up to 1,000,000 Uniques (GOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do show up in Google Analytics. That's the whole point of the Organic traffic program :|.

Direct traffic however, will not show up with keywords - because it comes from direct sources.

It's weird cause the actual search terms are not displayed in Google Analytics... will try to figure it out

Any update on this? You purchased the Direct Traffic plan I believe, did you not?

------------------------

Prices have been reduced - New 30k UV/Plan has been added!

Now offering 300-2,200 Publicly Viewable SEO Backlinks for your website at rock bottom prices! Get ranked higher and really see results when mixing traffic with backlinks! For those of you who are interested
wlEmoticon-rollingonthefloorlaughing%25255B2%25255D.png

(THREAD IS BEING CREATED NOW)​

All orders placed have been activated and are currently running. Thank you for your purchases!

------------------------

Free Trial Information
A 500 UV 2 Day Free Trial is Currently Available

Only partake in the Trial if you are genuinely interested in purchasing
Reply in this thread if you want a Free Trial!

Trials are given away at Random!
Do not repeatedly post for a Trial.
Repeat posters will be automatically disqualified.

Last edited:
Now offering 300-2,200 Publicly Viewable SEO Backlinks for your website at rock bottom prices ?

is this good for adult blogs ? and what are the prices

Prices range from as little as $70 all the way up to $250. I offer 300-2,000 BLinks at a time. They are all publicly visible and manually done - delivery time is 10-15 days with full report. Contact me for more information. Thanks.

I got the "Untargeted Organic Monthly Plans".
I get the source as "google.com" with 52.52% being from China but I don't get the search terms...

Hi guys i have buyed 25$ plan from too. after purchase he is not replaying in skype and my service still not started.

here is my payment proof

[error=Removed]Do not post peoples private info.[/error]

if you want to buy from this guys you can buy at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back