Unique Traffic: 30,000 UV/Month for $20.00 up to 1,000,000 Uniques (GOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpookySpecials_hd.jpg

Discounts listed below are only available until November 1, 2013

SPOOKY SPECIALS HAS ENDED - THANKS TO THOSE WHO ORDERED!
Happy-Halloween-logo.jpg

Last edited:
Hi.

Thank you To0 for free trial. I received it :) it was awesome. thank you man.

Just 3 questions :

1. are all of this traffics human? i don't think about all of them.
2. if i buy package from you, i will have awesome visitors and this will help me too much about growing on alexa and google, but when my package ended, for example i will have 100 visitors/day like previous, this will harm (decrease on alexa and google) for my site, right?
3. Do you accept custom plans?

Sorry for my weak English and Thank you dude.

Unfamiliar,

You're welcome (y).

These are real visitors from around the world, no bots, no proxies, no frames. If you have GA installed you'll be able to watch some of the visitors traverse your pages.

Yes it does help Alexa ranking and increases the sites that are linking in as well (depending on the plan that you purchase).

You can't expect to see much of a difference after only 2 days of a free trial. So your traffic should have gone relatively back to where it once was. If you were to continue advertising for a few months you would see the average visitors of your site after program stoppage will have increased. That's a guarantee.

Custom plans are generally available for larger amounts only.

I have many plans available to choose from, if you can't find one to fit your needs, contact me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks bud.

Last edited:
New orders have been processed, thank you!

As far as targeted traffic is concerned, I am unable to deliver USA to RU/Russian websites at this time.

Your trial has started, looking forward to serving you in the future!

Thx for trial, your traffic is really good.
Organic and direct traffic have same quality? i want to buy your best deal plan but trial is organic, right?
Send me your paypal please ;)

quick question, why the search terms that ur traffic uses don't show up in Google Analytics or other websites that provide Analytics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back