The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im tired of waiting for week now :@ is this support or lame money hungry Rippers.... Phone support is also dead took my 5 USD.......... still no one replies...

Hello Sonyvaio97,

Please PM me your account details, I remember reporting an issue to our QA Team, however they never got back to me on your issue.

Kind regards,
Tarik

WTF is going on?? I deposited on 4/4 and still didnt received my money? I rly start being pissed!! Im loosing lot of money because of your company. DO SOMETHING !!!

TQU-179365

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

so.alertpay is sold to new company???
Have you heard the great news? AlertPay is becoming Payza this month! The AlertPay you love is getting even better! With a new design, a new logo and a new name, Payza will also bring you:

New service offerings
Smartphone- & mobile phone-friendly access
More countries and additional currencies
Global bank wire loads in more currencies
Enhanced customer support
A completely redesigned and easier-to-use website
More e-wallet loading and withdrawing options
And more!
http://blog.alertpay.com/2012/05/alertpay-is-becoming-payza-payza-is.html

Account Verification Tickets

Hi AlertPay Team.

I have two account verification tickets that I would appreciate you looking at.

Phone verification did not work and credit card/bank verification were not available. The required identification documents were attached to both tickets.

Thank you.

Ticket ID: ZXS-442655
Subject: Verify Account

Ticket ID: XYA-722899
Subject: Verification

Ticket ID: QDG-532396Can you look at this, please?Many Thanks

Hello Torres987,

We have replied to your support ticket, let us know if you have any other questions.

Warm regards,
Tarik

Hello avRo,

Yes, we have merged with MH Pillars to bring you Payza. More info to come soon.

regards,
Tarik

I have a support ticket from 2 months ago... where will u leave a reply?

Hello Pepe9,

Can you provide us with your ticket ID number? Two months seems like a really long time, we will follow up on it for you.

Warm regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Hi,
Is Alertpay offer virtual bank account ?

Hello Atlaschild,

We will allow for you to add your own bank account, however we don't provide virtual credit card nor virtual bank accounts. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Warm regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Thanks for the solution... :)

Hello Sonyvaio97,

I'm glad to hear our Team resolved your issue, let us know if anything else comes up.

Warm regards!
Tarik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back