The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
alertpay accept UBL bank of pakistan?

Hello Black Tiger,

There should be no reason why this bank will not work with our systems, unless they don't support international bank wires.

Kinds regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Ticket ID: #AEZ-592711

Still no resolution for this after 2 month. I don't know why the resolution take so long, if someone charge you charge $25 for each complain, but If I want charge back you take so long for the resolution.

Hello Kunc86,

We still have no updates on your dispute. Our resolution team is still working on recovering the funds.

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

When will you guys start Credit Card transaction?

Please answer my question

Hello 0ccul7,

We will certainly let you know when its back up. We have no time frame for when the services will be restored.

Kind regards,
Tarik

HI alertpay
I have a personal starter non verified account and i want to be verified
i can't withdraw with check .....what can i do ????

is pay check method available to pakistan

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

decrease the Bankwire fee to $5 this is the only reason your not famous Paypal is top of the world due to free Bankwire transfer

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

sorry if i confirm my credit card can i withdraw AlertPay Balance to Credit Card FREE

is pay check method available to pakistan

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

decrease the Bankwire fee to $5 this is the only reason your not famous Paypal is top of the world due to free Bankwire transfer

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

sorry if i confirm my credit card can i withdraw AlertPay Balance to Credit Card FREE
no. check withdrawal are only available for USA based members.

$15 Bank wire fee is low comparing with other payment processors like paxum, payoneer or moneybookers where you should pay $50 FEE for bank wires. Also Paypal can do bank wires free because they deal with a specific bank and not with all banks. Thats why Paypal don't work with all countries and banks. :)

Will verify my bank acc but its says Withdral is at the moment not possible

I use no Credit card how to fix this Problem with the verification now?!

I want to change security answer. I have submitted ticket and I received following email. Now what to do? How much time it will take?

9fab87c74a.jpg

As the Alertpay Rep asked me, here are the online shops I would love to shop via alerptay:

International:

ebay.com
amazon.com
bhphotovideo.com
bestbuy.com
alibaba.com
aliexpress.com
godaddy.com
namecheap.com

In Bangladesh:

clickbd.com
cellbazaar.com

Better if Alertpay can contact with

sslcommerz.com.bd

They provide secured payment gateway via Bangladesi banks, Visa & Mastercard. If they can add alertpay somehow it will be awesome :)

HI alertpay
I have a personal starter non verified account and i want to be verified
i can't withdraw with check .....what can i do ????

Hello V!P,

We are currently only providing check withdrawal services to our American based members. You will have to initiate a wire deposit to complete verification.

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Will verify my bank acc but its says Withdral is at the moment not possible

I use no Credit card how to fix this Problem with the verification now?!

Hello Deadmau5,

We are providing you with the option of verifying your AlertPay account by submitting us a support ticket containing the following information:

• Proof of address, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A government issued photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible. Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number or account balances.

Be sure to select Verification from the link bellow.
https://www.alertpay.com/en/contact.aspx

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

how many time you take to support visa card?

Hello Jinn, we don't have a time frame as of yet for when Visa will once again become available to use on your AlertPay account. We are working hard to resolve the issue and will update our members once all is resolved.

www.blog.alertpay.com

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

I want to change security answer. I have submitted ticket and I received following email. Now what to do? How much time it will take?

9fab87c74a.jpg

Hello Makfun,

For security reasons, the security questions cannot be changed or reset. They are set in stone.

Thanks for understanding,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Please resolve ticket id please please need urgent help QXI-155489

Hello Makfun,

Our team has replied to your support ticket yesterday asking you to answer some questions in order to move forward with your request.

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

If i have a Personal Starter account, how much amount of USD can i send using it without verifying?

Hello Nirmalpattara,

You will have a maximum sending limit of $5000.00USD before having to verify your AlertPay account.

Tarik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back