The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mrrinmoy

You have filed a transaction dispute. When you filed the transaction dispute you were informed that you might not hear from our resolutions team for 30 days.

Please allow them to conduct their investigation into the matter.

Please refrain from sending multiple tickets, or replying to your own emails. This only slows down the process, creates a backlog in our system and lowers your priority in the queue. My resolutions team will contact you if they need more information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers

We was one of the beta tester of the Alertpay Prepaid Card and this debit cards are great. But some days ago Alertpay have restricted our account and we was more than 4 years with Alertpay and are registered company doing legal business.

We can not understand why Alertpay have made such a dessiosion as we had so many transactions through Alertpay and more than 3000 customers have bough from us through Alertpay. We still hope that Alertpay will change the dessision and enable our account again as we will never find such a good payment processor as the Alertpay is.

Also we have to make some refunds to our Customers and we can not enter our Alertpay account.

We was one of the beta tester of the Alertpay Prepaid Card and this debit cards are great. But some days ago Alertpay have restricted our account and we was more than 4 years with Alertpay and are registered company doing legal business.

We can not understand why Alertpay have made such a dessiosion as we had so many transactions through Alertpay and more than 3000 customers have bough from us through Alertpay. We still hope that Alertpay will change the dessision and enable our account again as we will never find such a good payment processor as the Alertpay is.

Also we have to make some refunds to our Customers and we can not enter our Alertpay account.

Hi technodiscount24

Thank you for the kind words concerning our service and product. However, you were informed of why and how AlertPay reached its decision.

A member of my team will answer your most recent email, and work with you in order to refund customers.

Cheers

hi
i had my alertpay account.
I recently switched my ISP and its showing me that proxy is used while i am accessing my acc and i am unable to log in.

I am not using proxy but still its showing this.

id : warezviper@yahoo.com

can u help me pls/

Hi Witcher

For security purposes, AlertPay blocks any attempts at logging in through a proxy server. Please disable the proxy settings of your web browser. You can visit the websites below for instructions on how to disable this proxy:

Proxy settings : Internet connection proxy settings : Proxy server settings : Detect proxy settings : Internet Explorer proxy settings : Enable proxy settings : Disable proxy settings
How to Remove Proxy Settings

If you still experience the same issue after trying the above, please send a ticket to general support, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit . Include your IP address so we can assist you further. To get your IP address you can go to this website: http://whatismyipaddress.com.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Hi Cojba

There is no new information concerning AlertPay prepaid cards, nor credit card withdrawal.

Once we do, we will certainly announce it.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers

Hi Chris ,I have a problem, I pulled the money on Tuesday(bank wire), the transaction was completed on Wednesday (not this, rather than one)
since then has been 10 days and still not see money in the bank.

Hi technodiscount24

Thank you for the kind words concerning our service and product. However, you were informed of why and how AlertPay reached its decision.

A member of my team will answer your most recent email, and work with you in order to refund customers.

Cheers

Yes Sean,

but i dont think that it was a good decision. We have worked more than 4 years with You and now because of some chargebacks and reversals you dont wont to work with us again.

We have said before that we now only want to use Alertpay balance for payments and we will no longer accept Credit Cards as they was so many chargebacks. So i think you should give us a second chance especially as we are one of the biggest Alertpay Shops and so many customers want us back with Alertpay what you can see here on our Facebook Page Technodiscount24 | Facebook

We are a registered company and legit so please are they not enough arguments for us to give us Alertpay back as a payment option for our Business because more than 80% of payments we recive through Alertpay.

Hi technodiscount24

You have been informed of why this decision has been taken. The decision cannot be reversed for the reasons stipulated in the emails you have received from my risk, fraud and security team.

We wish you the best of luck in your search for a new online payment processor.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back