Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Please view this ticket
Ticket ID: CHV-471413 and Ticket ID: KCG-192578
regards,
SoloDZ :)

Last edited:
Hi SoloDZ

Your tickets have been answered, please check your email.

In future, we kindly ask you not to send multiple tickets as this creates a backlog in our system. In addition, please allow our customer support more than a few hours to answer queries. Typically they answer queries in 3 business days.

Cheers

checks and credit card withdrawals will be available on:

October?
November?
December?
2012?

or never?

I need my money for December!!!!

A very known hosting service provider on Wjunction claimed that Alertpay will shutdown soon. What is Alertpay reply on this ?

checks and credit card withdrawals will be available on:

October?
November?
December?
2012?

or never?

I need my money for December!!!!

Hi Sonic,

Unfortunately, we have no new information as it concerns these two issues.

As soon as we do we will announce it.

We thank you very much for your patience.

Cheers

Hello Sean,
I still waiting your reply to :
What exactly happened to my last bank wire withdrawal?

Thanks,

Hi ps03

I am sorry I have not gotten back to you. I am still waiting on a reply from our bank. Once I get one, I will be sure to get back to you.

I am sorry for the delay and the incontinence.

Cheers

Hi AlertPay , I want to downgrade my account because It was upgraded automatically ! !
I Sent a support ticket to the bank , but no reply ,
My Id : djdanger123@live.fr
Help Me please .

Hi djdanger

I entered your account name, but could not find a ticket associated with that email address.

Do you have another email address associated with the account, or that you would have sent the ticket from?

Cheers

Well I guess you guys should reconsider on amount of "bankwire fees"...15$ is too much according to me

A very known hosting service provider on Wjunction claimed that Alertpay will shutdown soon. What is Alertpay reply on this ?

No answer yet about this

Hi funxlab, makfun

We would be very interested in who is spreading those malicious rumours. Could you please provide us with a name?

AlertPay is going very strong. Our core focus for the last 6 months has been building a foundation that is solid enough to sustain our ambitions and growth. There have been growing pains, and issues with restoring service, but nothing close to us closing down.

I would like to appeal to you in this regard. We have 121 employees, over 30,000 merchants, and 7 million customers. Some of them skim through these threads. It serves no purpose to write we will shut down. We are talking about putting 100 plus people out of work, and leaving over 7 million without a service they like to use. No company would like rumours like this floating around, as it harms customer confidence and demoralizes employees.

I have no issues with you voicing your displeasure about our service, or that you haven’t been answered in a while etc. that's all par of the course However, this post is not fact based at all.

I thank you for your understanding.

Cheers

Well I guess you guys should reconsider on amount of "bankwire fees"...15$ is too much according to me

Hi humour

Unfortunately, that is the fee set by our banking partner, based on their agreements with banks in those countries and regions.

We are working on other alternatives, but these are painstakingly slow processes due to their complexities and parties that need to be involved.

Cheers

well i think that is the major reason why people in india still not favour alertpay and favour paypal bz they have so many alternative as this bankwire option is so costly one . So i hope that u take some serious action towards this and make ur servicee better and soon alertpay will surpass paypal in india

cheers

well i appreciate ur concern sean thanks for showing ur gr8 concern

regards
Hi humour

Unfortunately, that is the fee set by our banking partner, based on their agreements with banks in those countries and regions.

We are working on other alternatives, but these are painstakingly slow processes due to their complexities and parties that need to be involved.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back