The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bucolini

I can only provide you with the limits for AlertPay, not any particular bank.

I have included sending and receiving information for each of our account types

Hope this helps.

- For verified Personal Starter account, you can send an unlimited amount of money at one time and receive up to $400.00 a month and $2000.00 lifetime. If your account is unverified, you can only send up $999.00 and receive up to $400.00.
Please note that if you receive more than $400 in one month or more than the cumulative amount of $2000, your account will be automatically upgraded to a Personal Pro and applicable fees will be applied to the amount received.

- For verified Personal Pro accounts, you can send and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time. If your account is unverified, you can only send up to $999.00 and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time.

- For verified Business accounts, you can send and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time. If your account is unverified, you can receive an unlimited amount of money, but you must become verified to send money. We encourage you to verify your account so that you can benefit from all of our services.

Cheers

Hi humour

Unfortunately, that is the fee set by our banking partner, based on their agreements with banks in those countries and regions.

We are working on other alternatives, but these are painstakingly slow processes due to their complexities and parties that need to be involved.

Cheers
then plzz FIX tht DBT card Issue we can't withdraw money via Dbt Card so we only have choice of Wire transfer and it costs 15$.....and also Still wating for the AP's Dbt card

Hi bucolini

I can only provide you with the limits for AlertPay, not any particular bank.

I have included sending and receiving information for each of our account types

Hope this helps.

- For verified Personal Starter account, you can send an unlimited amount of money at one time and receive up to $400.00 a month and $2000.00 lifetime. If your account is unverified, you can only send up $999.00 and receive up to $400.00.
Please note that if you receive more than $400 in one month or more than the cumulative amount of $2000, your account will be automatically upgraded to a Personal Pro and applicable fees will be applied to the amount received.

- For verified Personal Pro accounts, you can send and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time. If your account is unverified, you can only send up to $999.00 and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time.

- For verified Business accounts, you can send and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time. If your account is unverified, you can receive an unlimited amount of money, but you must become verified to send money. We encourage you to verify your account so that you can benefit from all of our services.

Cheers

what are the fees for each type? also will you bring NEFT bank transfer in India?

Alertpay is a Big scam.They always cheated with us.Too much bad support.Huge withdrawal fees.I have requested for 40$ withdrawal & i receive only 5$ in my Bank account.Here is the prove.
8df06e.jpg

9a38a3.jpg

Hallo Alertpay,

our Alertpay account was restricted yesterday and this is a email ticket ID we got from you regarding restriction OIA-906195.

we are a legit and registered company and we want to work with You also in the future.

We are making all possible steps to avoid fraud payment as we have also lost much money with fraud activity from some customer but we cant avoid it because it will always give such a members but we must together figh agains this people.

We ask you please to unblock our account as we are one of the famouse and best webshops on internet accepting alertpay as payment option and have more than 4000 cusomers purchasing from us and paying via Alertpay.

Here is the Ticket ID we have recived from You about the account restriction OIA-906195

They are so many customers waiting that we get back our Alertpay account as they want to purchase from us also we have to make some partial refunds to our customers so we ask you please to handle fast and please to enable our Alertpay account again.

Thank You

hello AlertPay
please return the account of technodiscount24
it's the best shop that allow alertpay and a legit, registered company
Please enable it
THANK YOU

then plzz FIX tht DBT card Issue we can't withdraw money via Dbt Card so we only have choice of Wire transfer and it costs 15$.....and also Still wating for the AP's Dbt card

Hi KINGTHEALI

These are services we want working just as much as you do. It is not our choice not to offer these.

As I stated earlier, these are painstakingly slow processes due to the complexity of the issues and the number of parties that are involved.

I thank you for your patience.

Cheers

Alertpay is a Big scam.They always cheated with us.Too much bad support.Huge withdrawal fees.I have requested for 40$ withdrawal & i receive only 5$ in my Bank account.Here is the prove.
8df06e.jpg

9a38a3.jpg

Hi rtx

I just looked into your account.

You were charged $15 USD by AlertPay, which were the wiring fees. You can verify this by checking your AlertPay account.

Any other fee would have been levied by your bank.

The second screen shot, which are of transactions, is not from your AlertPay account, and thus have no bearing on this particular transaction.

Cheers

Hallo Alertpay,

our Alertpay account was restricted yesterday and this is a email ticket ID we got from you regarding restriction OIA-906195.

we are a legit and registered company and we want to work with You also in the future.

We are making all possible steps to avoid fraud payment as we have also lost much money with fraud activity from some customer but we cant avoid it because it will always give such a members but we must together figh agains this people.

We ask you please to unblock our account as we are one of the famouse and best webshops on internet accepting alertpay as payment option and have more than 4000 cusomers purchasing from us and paying via Alertpay.

Here is the Ticket ID we have recived from You about the account restriction OIA-906195

They are so many customers waiting that we get back our Alertpay account as they want to purchase from us also we have to make some partial refunds to our customers so we ask you please to handle fast and please to enable our Alertpay account again.

Thank You

Hi technodiscount24

I heard that you have called the business help desk department, and that they suggested what next steps should be.

Please follow their directives and continue the correspondence with my risk team.

I highly suggest you look into more preventative fraud measures for your site, anything beyond that I cannot discuss on an open forum due to privacy issues.

Cheers

Agent from the Business Help Desk told me i should replay to the ticket i recived about our account restriction. I have replayed yesterday and today to the ticket but have not recive any response.

So many customers want that we get Alertpay account back and I hope you will enable our account again. We will do all we can to have a minimum of fraud payments also we will no longer accept Credit Card payments through Alertpay as we had many chargeback from Credit Card.

Thank You

Hi Technodiscount24

Please refrain from replying to your own emails. Only reply when you receive an email from our team. By replying to your own email, you create a backlog in our system, and lower your priority in the queue.

I have told my team that you have written, and they will get back to you soon. If they do not answer in a day or so, please do not think they have forgotten about you. They are evaluating all aspects of your account, and your transaction history.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers

Thank You very much for your Help. I can only say great Support from You.

You can see here on our Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technodiscount24/172931492721440 so many customers want that we recive our Alertpay account back because they want to purchase from us.

More than 80% from our payments will be made through Alertpay. We will not accept Credit Cards in the future to avoid chargebacks in the future.

I hope that Alertpay will enable our account soon. They are so many Alertpay shops around but no one is so famouse as a Technodiscount24 and we are only so famouse as a biggest Alertpay Shop. So this is also normal that when we are so big and have so many transactions a day that we can also have more reversed payments as the small Alertpay Shop that have one transaction a day.

So I hope You can understand what I mean. Also we are incorporated company with more than 4 years selling history so it say to you that we are legit business and so many small shopa that accept Alertpay are a one person who dont have a company and this is a big difference. I could write much more from our Company so you should also think on a big Business Seller as we are and not only the small one.

Thank You

Hi Technodiscount24

Please refrain from replying to your own emails. Only reply when you receive an email from our team. By replying to your own email, you create a backlog in our system, and lower your priority in the queue.

I have told my team that you have written, and they will get back to you soon. If they do not answer in a day or so, please do not think they have forgotten about you. They are evaluating all aspects of your account, and your transaction history.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers

Hallo Sean,

still no replay from Alertpay. They are so many customers waiting to purchase again from us but they only have Alertpay and our account was restricted so they can not purchase anything and this is the best Webshop accept Alertpay as a payment processor.

I hope Alertpay will enable our account soon again so that we can give a good news to our loayl customers worldwide.

Thank You

Hi rocketsingh

At the moment, we are testing it out, if all goes well we will restore the service.

When it is ready for full launch, we will announce it.

Thanks for your patience until then.

Cheer
Awesome news Sean!!! =) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back