SwiftSlots.com - 1 Gbps Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS, SSD/SATA from $7.99/m (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using vps server for 2 weeks now, everyting is great and high quality support. :wave:

Thank you for your review!

Just took the VPS today, the service is just great, fast speed with qualitat hardware. The technical support is more then good, its helpful and very very fast!!!! so my grade for them would be 11/10 :D :):)

p.s: Does any1 know or already tried installing the counter strike 1.6 on VPS? any working tutorial would be fine to...thx in advance

I was using them, generally I did not have any problems, support is fast, very competent guys. I would recommend them for sure.

windows vps are out of stock any chance for new slots?

We do have stock for Windows VPS plans now.
All pending orders were processed as well!

New KVM VPS plans launched! Please visit our website for complete plans and specifications.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:
Well, I am very happy to use their services. Support is very awesome,quick and they are very co-operative. Specially their Skype support is marvelous. Communication skills are also good. I've been using them for the last one month and continue to do so as long as i need VPS. Highly Recommended to serious buyers!

Good Job guys. Keep it up the good services.

I really enjoy this service! I'm using SSD Package VPS and it's really fast. The support is very good and the response time is awesome even on the weekends!
I ordered VPS on Sunday, just payed money and even hadn't received a confirmation e-mail and just several secons had passed my VPS was already working. It's awesome, I hadn't such quality service for a long time!

Well, I am very happy to use their services. Support is very awesome,quick and they are very co-operative. Specially their Skype support is marvelous. Communication skills are also good. I've been using them for the last one month and continue to do so as long as i need VPS. Highly Recommended to serious buyers!

Good Job guys. Keep it up the good services.

Thank you for the feedback!

50OFF discount code not work sir!

The promotion is only for monthly billing cycle. Please make sure you choose only monthly cycle.

at heavy i/O you kick ? wanna do some encoding

Sorry, we don't allow any CPU or I/O intensive processes.

I really enjoy this service! I'm using SSD Package VPS and it's really fast. The support is very good and the response time is awesome even on the weekends!
I ordered VPS on Sunday, just payed money and even hadn't received a confirmation e-mail and just several secons had passed my VPS was already working. It's awesome, I hadn't such quality service for a long time!

Thank you for the feedback!

Warm regards,
Jitesh

hello

Do you allow virtualbox on windows VPS ?

I think they dont since they dont want any heavy i/o

Hello,
We allow almost everything except the content stated in our ToS and the content which causes heavy resource abuse like CPU or I/O.
We make sure all the clients on the host node get good performance which is far more important to us.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Rate 5/5

i'm really Satisfied with their service,
i using 2 vps from here, their ssd plan works very great.
3366094108.png

Last edited:
Rate 5/5

i use 2 vps from here.
3366094108.png

Hello,
Thank you for your honest review!
Please be noted that speedtest.net is not the perfect method to measure uplink. The result isn't perfect either, this is because the speedtest has been made from a RU based server while your VPS is located in the Netherlands.
Here is the sample test I made on a VPS located in NL:
3366172594.png

3366173325.png

I am glad to know that you're enjoying our service!

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:
Rate 5/5

i use 2 vps from here.
3366094108.png

Hello,
Please be noted that speedtest.net is not the perfect method to measure uplink. The result isn't perfect either, this is because the speedtest has been made from a RU based server while your VPS is located in the Netherlands.
3366172594.png

3366173325.png

Warm regards,
Jitesh

hello,
that is different ISP sir,

Hello,
3366172594.png

3366173325.png

Warm regards,
Jitesh

hello,
that is different ISP sir,

Hello,
Both the virtual machines are located in the same datacenter. The only difference is that your VPS IP belongs to a new ISP/IP range who's location hasn't updated yet due to which speedtest.net is using other location than NL.
If you want, you can contact us anytime and we will change the IP so that you can get correct statistics from speedtest.net.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back