SwiftSlots.com - 1 Gbps Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS, SSD/SATA from $7.99/m (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to setup a remote desktop on Ubuntu 12.10 since yesterday and after numerous reboots and re-installation, I'm at the brink of giving up....

Our VPS plans are completely unmanaged unless you go with WHM/cPanel as stated before signup. I can confirm there have been no reboots from our side though. I am not sure why this comment has been made though.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

It is me who rebooted, not you. I don't need any cPanel. I just need a working remote desktop.

Thank you for the clarification. We offered you a remote desktop solution via Windows VPS, however you found Windows too hard or something like that.
I already informed you via live chat (I can post the snapshot if you want), before ordering that we don't offer management with our VPS plans unless WHM/cPanel is chosen.
I am not sure why are you posting here, you can easily join me over the live chat or open a ticket regarding your issues.
WJunction is not our support area, please contact us via the alternative ways mentioned above.
Thank you for understanding.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Ok. Agree that here is not the right avenue to discuss such thing

Thank you for understanding :)
As I suppose, your issue has been resolved by now, if you need any further assistance, please contact us by ticket, email or live chat.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Hello, instant setup? does that mean I get my vps as soon as I pay, without any delay??

All Linux and SSD VPS plans are instantly setup. Windows VPS have manual setup, the setup should be completed within 3 hours though.

any chance of 100gb Nl vps its out of stock n suck thing is you are not replying at live chat

I apologize if I missed your chat. Can you please let me know when you tried to initate the chat session? I was online since the past few hours and didn't miss any.
We are re-stocking the current plans, you should be able to grab one shortly.
If I am away or offline at the live chat, you can e-mail sales@swiftslots.com to get a faster response.
EDIT: I see your offline messages now, I am sorry that I missed your live chat sessions, you may join me again as I am online now.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:
Hello, just ordered a windows plan.
Could you set it up as soon as possible?

Just to add that, a few minutes after I request here to setup my vps, I got my vps.
Really appreciate that good speed!
Moreover, both upload and download speed is quite satisfied!

Last edited:
Hello, just ordered a windows plan.
Could you set it up as soon as possible?

Just to add that, a few minutes after I request here to setup my vps, I got my vps.
Really appreciate that good speed!
Moreover, both upload and download speed is quite satisfied!

I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our service!

Warm regards,
Jitesh

website down from morning. Submit ticket still waiting for reply.

We are facing heavy DDoS attack on few of our nodes.
Please bare with us while we are working on it. Every affected client will be compensated.
All tickets have been answered.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

We are facing heavy DDoS attack on few of our nodes.
Please bare with us while we are working on it. Every affected client will be compensated.
All tickets have been answered.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

How long will this fix need from now?!

I have still Problem with the server and site

Regards

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, we don't offer DDoS protection and its not in our hands. Only one node was affected since few hours, it should be fine now.
Currently everything is stable, if you are still facing any issues, please open a ticket.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:
After more than a week of using SwiftSlots, I'm satisfied with avaerage speed of the server I have. The only downsite is one major filehost has banned some of their IPs. So if you intend to work with filehost, please make sure what you get is truely working, else I would suggest you to look somewhere else.

After more than a week of using SwiftSlots, I'm satisfied with avaerage speed of the server I have. The only downsite is one major filehost has banned some of their IPs. So if you intend to work with filehost, please make sure what you get is truely working, else I would suggest you to look somewhere else.

Thank you for your kind words. We have no control over a filehost banning our IP's. We will be soon shifting our Windows VPS clients to our own hardware, you may see an improvement then.

I will try you service but the support is death !!

We respond to all tickets promptly. You cannot call our support dead without even trying our service!
You submitted a sales query yesterday via live chat, our sales team works only during business hours so it should be responded during normal business hours.
If you submitted a ticket, we could respond to it promptly.
If you have any questions regarding our services, you are free to PM me in the meantime.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:
Do you offer custom plans?
I'm after something pretty small.

Yes, we can offer custom plans. However, it depends on what your requirements. Please PM me your requirements or open a sales ticket, we can assist you further.

All the VPS plans updated! Checkout the first post for more details.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Am using Swiftslots VPS from last 6 months for my other site and their service is awesome.
Currently using SSD VS Package
Support is very good, price is cheap, no downtime and server works very fast.

10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back