SwiftSlots.com - 1 Gbps Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS, SSD/SATA from $7.99/m (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this thread!

I have been jumping a couple of new VPS hosting for the past two months, and I thought every hosting is a nightmare; Until I have read this thread. I tried Swiftslots for a couple of weeks now, Supports are fast and friendly. Hosting is FAST and GREAT!

I purchased a Managed SSD VPS L, and it is really awesome.

I am really looking forward to be with Swiftslots in a long run! I just hope that they will have Dedicated Servers available in the near future. To the guys who are looking for a reliable and fast VPS, you should try Swiftslots!

To Jitesh, I salute you! Please continue what you and your staffs started! Kudos!!

Thank you for your commment :)

Black Friday is coming! On 28th november only, enjoy a 40% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE on any plans using coupon BlackFriday

Be ready!

Wow!, will surely get my 2nd VPS with you guys :)..

PD. please, KVM SSD <3

please accept payza payments

Thank you for the suggestion. That's something we will consider.

Thank you for your commment :)

Black Friday is coming! On 28th november only, enjoy a 40% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE on any plans using coupon BlackFriday

Be ready!

Wow!, will surely get my 2nd VPS with you guys :)..

PD. please, KVM SSD

We just need more demands before we can add SSD KVM. :)

Last edited:
I have about 4 sites on your SSD VPS Managed service.

Today all of them are offline.

I opened 3 tickets regarding my problem. I did not get an answer yet !

Thank you for all your help ;)

I have about 4 sites on your SSD VPS Managed service.

Today all of them are offline.

I opened 3 tickets regarding my problem. I did not get an answer yet !

Thank you for all your help ;)

Hello,

As we told in a ticket it was a problem on your custom nameservers on the registar side. Don't forget that if you open many tickets for the same problem it will just delay the reply and not speed it up.

We extended the 20% LIFETIME discount with coupon WINTER15 until the 15th of january.

Regards

Hello,

Just 3 days left to enjoy our 20% LIFETIME discount using WINTER15 coupon!

Don't miss it!

Regards

Last edited:
Ummanaged package means SwiftSlots do NOT care about you at all. Asking for refund after just 24 hours.

Issue has been sorted in the support ticket. We try to offer the best support even on unmanaged package but we provide less than on managed ones but we can make some exceptions ;)

I'm with SwiftSlots since months and they have best ssd vps i've ever had.

nvpftw.jpg

50% discount for first month code not working :(

Hello,

Right now we have only 10% LIFETIME discount using the coupon 10OFF

Feel free to contact our sales department if you want to ask more about our discounts. We may have large discounts shortly.

Regards

Hello,

As we have added new SSD nodes, we have launched a new promotion for all SSD plans (managed or not) with a 20% LIFETIME discount using the coupon SSD20OFF

This offer is valid until the 15th of february.

Regards
SwiftSlots Team

Last edited:
I need a server installation Rapidleech, hope from the Rapidgator upload and download speed can reach at least 10M/S

Yes that should not be a problem. You can contact us if you need any help. We have a 7 days money back guarantee.

You can get 20% LIFETIME discount using the coupon SSD20OFF until the 15th of february.

Hi, is it possible to host all my website in your Linux VPS server, am currently using godaddy. but i want to move to VPS services. which of your VPS plan is good for me. thanks

Had to abandon both vps's i had with them, since they have their datacenter ip's banned.

This was a few months ago.

Now i have checked, and their ip's are listed in even more blacklists. Not recommended for hosting. very sad.

Hi, is it possible to host all my website in your Linux VPS server, am currently using godaddy. but i want to move to VPS services. which of your VPS plan is good for me. thanks

Hello,

If you don't know how to manage a VPS, I suggest to go to a managed VPS plan. Then it will depend on how much cpu and ram are needed for your sites.

Had to abandon both vps's i had with them, since they have their datacenter ip's banned.

This was a few months ago.

Now i have checked, and their ip's are listed in even more blacklists. Not recommended for hosting. very sad.

I don't know which ip you are talking about but we have many ip ranges in use and for sure they are not all blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back