SwiftSlots.com - 1 Gbps Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS, SSD/SATA from $7.99/m (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
swiftslots disappoints

Hi, I am disappointed with swiftslots, and I am forced to publish my case (maybe after this I resolved), I took 3 days contracted Windows VPS / RDP plan - WIN VS, but I use it not because they do not have a good connection with the server, the VPS / RDP is very very very slow. request the refund since I can not use the VPS, but apparently facuracion want to happen 7 days for not making me a refund (I've been very patient but I spent 3 days and no respoden, I communicate with Sales and me close tickets without Replied).

If you are thinking of hiring think 2 times, since at least the billing department and sales (Marinkovic and Martin) have a pretty bad attention.

Sorry for my bad English.

Hi, I am disappointed with swiftslots, and I am forced to publish my case (maybe after this I resolved), I took 3 days contracted Windows VPS / RDP plan - WIN VS, but I use it not because they do not have a good connection with the server, the VPS / RDP is very very very slow. request the refund since I can not use the VPS, but apparently facuracion want to happen 7 days for not making me a refund (I've been very patient but I spent 3 days and no respoden, I communicate with Sales and me close tickets without Replied).

If you are thinking of hiring think 2 times, since at least the billing department and sales (Marinkovic and Martin) have a pretty bad attention.

Sorry for my bad English.

You were refunded in less than 5 business as we always do.

This host is going downhill...
Wheres the previous guy from support, he was pefect for the job.
These guys (Martin and Marinkovic) are very unintersted for the job, they dont care much about the problems and wont help every day.
I'd fire them and hire someone with knowledge and respect.

These guys (Martin and Marinkovic) are very unintersted for the job, they dont care much about the problems and wont help every day.

What are you talking about? We do reply to all ticket with respect. Please provide a ticket number to verify such claims.

hi Jitesh,

I am interested to board on Swiftslot, are you customizing specifications that are not listed on your website?

Cheers,
Dandoy

Hello Dandoy,

Yes of course. You can contact our sales department.

Regards

What are you talking about? We do reply to all ticket with respect. Please provide a ticket number to verify such claims.

Thanks Jitesh, BTW

I am talking to martin as well, and it seems like he is not answering questions directly. #816698
he is asking me if I had a budget, why would he do that? I am just asking for the prices.

It was fun talking to enriquez on the live chat though, until this Martin came up replying me on the support tickets.

-- EDIT

I am a prospect, I maybe could buy 3 or 4 more servers or maybe refer to a bunch of friends. but for almost 4 hours no reply to a new client. wow, just wow. I thought support was lightning fast?

Last edited:
Hello Dandoy,

Yes of course. You can contact our sales department.

Regards

Thanks Jitesh, BTW

I am talking to martin as well, and it seems like he is not answering questions directly. #816698
he is asking me if I had a budget, why would he do that? I am just asking for the prices.

It was fun talking to enriquez on the live chat though, until this Martin came up replying me on the support tickets.

-- EDIT

I am a prospect, I maybe could buy 3 or 4 more servers or maybe refer to a bunch of friends. but for almost 4 hours no reply to a new client. wow, just wow. I thought support was lightning fast?

Fast support team is for technical department for clients with registered services. Sales department works also on week end but it is not written that we provide instant reply especially on custom quote.

Thank you for this thread!

I have been jumping a couple of new VPS hosting for the past two months, and I thought every hosting is a nightmare; Until I have read this thread. I tried Swiftslots for a couple of weeks now, Supports are fast and friendly. Hosting is FAST and GREAT!

I purchased a Managed SSD VPS L, and it is really awesome.

I am really looking forward to be with Swiftslots in a long run! I just hope that they will have Dedicated Servers available in the near future. To the guys who are looking for a reliable and fast VPS, you should try Swiftslots!

To Jitesh, I salute you! Please continue what you and your staffs started! Kudos!!

Some times your support works fast and they give out the best answers and solutions.

But in most cases.......it's endless waiting. ( I'm talking here as a customer for over 7 months now)

Thank you for this thread!

I have been jumping a couple of new VPS hosting for the past two months, and I thought every hosting is a nightmare; Until I have read this thread. I tried Swiftslots for a couple of weeks now, Supports are fast and friendly. Hosting is FAST and GREAT!

I purchased a Managed SSD VPS L, and it is really awesome.

I am really looking forward to be with Swiftslots in a long run! I just hope that they will have Dedicated Servers available in the near future. To the guys who are looking for a reliable and fast VPS, you should try Swiftslots!

To Jitesh, I salute you! Please continue what you and your staffs started! Kudos!!

Thank you for your commment :)

Black Friday is coming! On 28th november only, enjoy a 40% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE on any plans using coupon BlackFriday

Be ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back