ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
this the replay from support ticket ..........

Hello,

We are upgrading to cloudlinux , so probably for some mins it can show some errors .

Victor J.
VPS & Shared Hosting Developer
Shine Servers, LTD.

For some minutes probs... LOL
its like 12 hours now
what a support

Confirmed sites back up and running.

EDIT:- Down again.... Now with Internal Server Error.

And a ticket already has been created, no reply as yet.

Last edited:
Hello,

Well , We are upgrading to cloudlinux , that is why its all down due to that . For more stability and comfort , we finally going onto cloudlinux . Upgradation to OS is done , now rebuilding apache and all . Also , I will suggest you guys to open ticket as its not our support thread .

May be after cloudlinux , you wont be getting any further problems again .

Kind Regards

Update :- All types of upgradation is done , kindly raise a ticket if you feel any kind of errors or slowness or anything . Thanks for your patient .

hole day trouble and not even the send a mail that the gonna change something
so that we know BEFORE the do it , we can inform ore members that site is offline
next month im gone here

eMail just received:-

Hello,

We are still working on shared servers , all the nodes are behaving the same as due to cloudlinux , we are sorry for the problems , but we'll credit 5 days on your invoice for recovering loss .

Victor J.
VPS & Shared Hosting Developer
Shine Servers, LTD.

Exactly , give us a time ? Also replying here for support is useless wait until your ticket is answered , we don't have any issues but yea for some improvements testing is not bad , huh ? is it ?

We heard cloudlinux gives awesome improvements and stability on shared servers . So kindly wait for some mins more , PHP is building up with new CL .

The one who raised ticket will be credited 5 days for the loss .

Kind Regards

Update : All is set now and we are good to go , for any errors kindly raise ticket . Hope the new upgrades will function much more faster then it was . Our apologies for the problems you faced due to the current upgrade .

Kind Regards

Hi,

With such prices how are you able to offer that much bandwidth and space for mere pennies, and how do we know that the servers are not severely oversold and that we will be receiving a slow service?

I am currently looking for shared hosting and when i saw your packages i thought they were specs for dedicated servers as you can not offer a client 100TB for a few $ a month as 4 clients would eat that up if they had the capacity to do so and that itself would cost you in excess of $500/m to get a dedicated 1Gbps line.

What what kind of guarantee can you offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back