ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

With such prices how are you able to offer that much bandwidth and space for mere pennies, and how do we know that the servers are not severely oversold and that we will be receiving a slow service?

I am currently looking for shared hosting and when i saw your packages i thought they were specs for dedicated servers as you can not offer a client 100TB for a few $ a month as 4 clients would eat that up if they had the capacity to do so and that itself would cost you in excess of $500/m to get a dedicated 1Gbps line.

What what kind of guarantee can you offer?

Hello,

Kindly mail us at sales[@]shineservers.com , your queries will be replied asap .

Kind Regards

Hi,

What would the point be in emailing you when your the person in charge who could reply to me either in this thread or by PM. It would be a lot quicker than emailing you and then waiting.

Hi,

What would the point be in emailing you when your the person in charge who could reply to me either in this thread or by PM. It would be a lot quicker than emailing you and then waiting.

Well , wait for 72hrs then or some as you are in Probation till then you can't receive any message , i tried to send it but unfortunately it says you exceeded your limit . Kindly mail us for details , else wait till you become the regular member .

i hope its back to normal now?

but i notice ....... its not again slow sites

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Last edited:
i hope its back to normal now?

but i notice ....... its not again slow sites

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

In all nodes you are the only one who is facing this problem , check your ticket for the update . Also posting the errors here wont solve till you keep your ticket updated .

Kind Regards

support tickets also ofline.... The connection has timed out

The server at billing.shineservers.com is taking too long to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back