ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Guys it was a DDoS attack but after monitoring all , we have reported the attacker to his ISP . Now from more then 12 hrs sites are working fine .

Kind Regards
Bharat .

@bharat months ago you have make a giveaway for 1month shared hosting i have won account but don't noticed that so when i checked my private today i realized that can you give me a one month and i will register for 1 year but wait for my payment

@bharat months ago you have make a giveaway for 1month shared hosting i have won account but don't noticed that so when i checked my private today i realized that can you give me a one month and i will register for 1 year but wait for my payment

Hello,

Honestly i didn't get you correctly , you mean that you want a free month hosting ?

Kind Regards

Well in that case , if he can buy yearly then why a month needed :p anyways not possible , that giveaway was like 4 months or 6 months ago . You may directly buy the hosting for monthly , yearly whatever you like .

Or if you need more info , then kindly raise a ticket for pre sales , we'll see what we can do .

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back