RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for error Captcha::facepalm:
Error. Captcha expired.
Try again in 1 hour.
Don`t want to wait? Buy Premium right now
!B-)B-)B-)
only one file....111:O:O:O
After 10 minutes : You have reached your hourly downloads limit. Please, try again later.
Don`t want to wait? Upgrade to Premium and forget about delays!
What's this????

Their Are Very Few Users Like Me And Revoi Who Are Enjoying Good Download And Upload Speed ...

And According Their Last Reply To My Ticket
Everything Will Be Stable By The End Of The Day ....

I am enjoying a good service too :sun:
as a free user my FTP works pretty good for the uploads and I had positive feedbacks about downloading too.
Yesterday my remote uploading started to work, it doesn't start really quick but if I put my RS files in queue they are processed (this didn't happen since yesterday, when the files were in queue for the entire day).

Ok, maybe there are few things to adjust but if you compare their service with 2 weeks ago they really improved.

8-)

Its high time to improve their payment&support system.
I havent seen any official announcement about the delayed payment.Its a support thread ,but there is no support.

Its the main point,why should i submit a ticket?
Its their duty to inform us since the delay is entirely their fault,not mine.Its a support thread without support.Why is it so hard to logg in once every day and inform us?Its doesnt cost them a dime.
I do my job and keep bringing the sales.The support should do too.
By the way they knew this paypal security check will happen...everybody knew!They should have paid us first.Without us they dont make any money...
It was a really bad and stupid moove,they should gain the uploader's trust first and not delaying everything.I have other money sources,but last time FS,took my last payment(250$) now 300$ pending on my RapidGator ballance.Of course, iam pissed off.

Guys, hello!
I was away because went to gather all required information for PayPal. We've sent it yesterday and we're awaiting for their feedback, hoping for positive and just when our account will be unlimited, we will send all the payments that we owe to you.

We've upgraded hardware by adding one more server cluster, it must be much more comfortable to upload/download now. Soon we will add more.

We are always available on tickets and we don't disappear anywhere. We've sending news when something becomes clear, so don't worry about anything.

Thanks for looking.

ricky333, the problem of Remote Upload is Remote Uploaders :(
We add new bandwith and hardware, all the time, but just as new powers arrive, INSTANTLY they get ripped apart by uploaders.

All we can do is to add more and more speeds to our service, and when uploaders will have enough, i can't tell... We will figure out how to make everyone happy :)
If you are experiencing some techincal issues, contact support for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back