RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ricky333, the problem of Remote Upload is Remote Uploaders :(
We add new bandwith and hardware, all the time, but just as new powers arrive, INSTANTLY they get ripped apart by uploaders.

All we can do is to add more and more speeds to our service, and when uploaders will have enough, i can't tell... We will figure out how to make everyone happy :)
If you are experiencing some techincal issues, contact support for help.

Limit the uploaders ,give more space for downloaders.
Make it hard for idiot spam uploaders.

Guys, hello!
I was away because went to gather all required information for PayPal. We've sent it yesterday and we're awaiting for their feedback, hoping for positive and just when our account will be unlimited, we will send all the payments that we owe to you.

We've upgraded hardware by adding one more server cluster, it must be much more comfortable to upload/download now. Soon we will add more.

We are always available on tickets and we don't disappear anywhere. We've sending news when something becomes clear, so don't worry about anything.

Thanks for looking.

we are expecting for our payout by tomorrow Feb 23, i hope you are true to your words. anyway, you guys still using paypal as payment scheme for buying premium.

Yes i hope we get it today:)
Although they havent confirmed it so we can only wait and see.
It took a long time with other filehosts to solve the problems with PayPal so i would be suprised if we got payed today actually.

Total Mess !!!

FTP Upload: Doesn't Work
Remote Upload: Doesn't Work
Zoom Upload: Doesn't Work
Alertpay Payment: Not Sure !
Paypal Paymnet: Limited !

What left ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back