RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@pappunsu

everything works fine here, FTP or webupload.
RU is working: if I leave my uploads (from my near-to-die premium RS account) in queue during the night I get all of them ready the morning after.

the only question mark is: will they pay us? and honestly I can't answer you at the moment :D

that's why I'm using web upload function (and the other reason is that it has 20-30 MB/s upload speed sometimes)

anyway still waiting for first payment proofs or news about the state of your frozen PP account guys :D

any news about alertpay..........

Remote upload is so slow ...

is it ur biggest problem now?
Fucktards...

Guys, hello!
I was away because went to gather all required information for PayPal. We've sent it yesterday and we're awaiting for their feedback, hoping for positive and just when our account will be unlimited, we will send all the payments that we owe to you.

We've upgraded hardware by adding one more server cluster, it must be much more comfortable to upload/download now. Soon we will add more.

We are always available on tickets and we don't disappear anywhere. We've sending news when something becomes clear, so don't worry about anything.

Thanks for looking.

LOL,nothing new....but iam sure if he comes back10 days later and copy and paste the same text ,there will be some idiot who will like his post.

Does is really still in use here ?
Do not expect this place does not pay for nothing.
Even if I did not get here first payment. weeks before I left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back