Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial order is when someone firsts buys a premium acct from you. You can get 12$ for the initial order or you can choose a Revenue Share which gives you a percentage either 90% for initial orders, or you could get 30% for initial orders plus 30% for rebills, or you could get 0 for initial orders and 60% for rebills.
in Premium history i can see a sale...but its not credited to my balance in stats page.

[SLIDE]http://i2.lulzimg.com/0aef0cdf55.jpg[/SLIDE]

Anybody having such issue?
Premium History is for when you buy a premium, not when someone buys a premium from you.

Finally received Alertpay!!! :sun:

You've got cash!
netload GmbH (support@netload.in) just sent you money through AlertPay.
Payment Details

• Date: May 08, 2012 4:52:00 AM
  • Amount Sent: $178.90 USD
  • Sender Name: netload GmbH

Requested 17.03.2012 Payout by Alertpay

Finally received Alertpay!!! :sun:

You've got cash!
netload GmbH (support@netload.in) just sent you money through AlertPay.
Payment Details

• Date: May 08, 2012 4:52:00 AM
  • Amount Sent: $178.90 USD
  • Sender Name: netload GmbH

Requested 17.03.2012 Payout by Alertpay

Good To See That They Are Paying Via Alertpay... :)

I Would Request One Payout Via Alertpay Also..
I Have No Problems Reagarding Waiting...

Are you one of netload representatives ? if not then your curious case is extremely rude (my issue is not your business) hope you get it.

This is a public thread, when you write something you are doing public your bad actitud, if you do not wanna read complaints about your rude actitud do not write stupid comments, Just to spam the thread, here is no official Netload Staff people caring, and you know that, so why you come here bitching around. Get contact with them in the proper way and start a dispute for your money, over there not here insulting people. <_<

This is a public thread, when you write something you are doing public your bad actitud, if you do not wanna read complaints about your rude actitud do not write stupid comments, Just to spam the thread, here is no official Netload Staff people caring, and you know that, so why you come here bitching around. Get contact with them in the proper way and start a dispute for your money, over there not here insulting people. <_<

webmaster07, do not waste time with these newbies, at least they act like a newbies, they would cry just for a few dollars thing.

most of people here know there is no support from NL here in this thread.
but why bitching here, it's to bitch to public and to people who are reading.

so, our infomation here is important for everyone, they don't read, they pay the price.

lol, he said i am begging money..wtf, it's him begging for money via alertpay. of course other alertpay users would support him,but that doesn't help...it's not me supporting netload not paying alertpay users, it's those people who jump to netload...from uploaded.to that make me hate...no problem to earn with netload, but show some smart move first, read first.

i hope netload keeps like this way!!!!!!!!
as long as i can upload, though these few days only ftp is realiable, though it's slow.

Upload speed is very slow...i think netload is overloaded by thousands of uploaders!

I think Netload will die soon or later - in the biggest german warez boards there aren`t so much netload mirros like few weeks ago....

charles,

1) If you are using netload collect all personal data about you to send you money
If you share movies or mp3, you are in deep danger, they can shut your head off

2) If you share XXX materials, you are little bit safier. Because I was sharing movies
I use my account only for downloads.

3) One of the most dangerous host is netload cause they ask you too much data
before send you money (at least for paypal ). I never count on them

They asked me whole home address and even if I put my friends home adress
they refuse my payment till I put correct home adress to send me money.

1) If you are using netload collect all personal data about you to send you money
If you share movies or mp3, you are in deep danger, they can shut your head off

2) If you share XXX materials, you are little bit safier. Because I was sharing movies
I use my account only for downloads.

3) One of the most dangerous host is netload cause they ask you too much data
before send you money (at least for paypal ). I never count on them

They asked me whole home address and even if I put my friends home adress
they refuse my payment till I put correct home adress to send me money.

source ?
i use different infos to request money every time
stop trying to spread false info

The only way I upload files to NL is via FTP
Remote, Importing files from other services and web upload do not work...

The only way to withdraw money from NL is Via Paypal or bank transfer.

Yes, Remote Upload is not working at all! Even the web Upload is broken!
I'm not familiar with the FTP you're talking about? Can you give me some FTP web that is working well with netload and how to use it? thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back