Status
Not open for further replies.
hell no!
me and some other ppl waiting over 50days for webmoney payout.

they dont cancel it (i mailed them 100times. besides, i created 1000 tickets. no reply. support is DEAD for me)

but they pay paypal requests.

i hate netload.

yeah, hate netload, then leave netload ;)
don't wanna leave because of the $12/sale is too teasing?
then move on with paypal.
forget about your webmoney payout, keeping saying that won't close this thread or get your payout with webmoney.

you might think you help others by saying them out,but i see still a lot of people don't read posts and join and request via webmoney or alertpay.

Netload, you paid paypal payments, then why didn't pay alertpay payments ??? are you trying to scam us ?

hey, might be scamming you, not us ;)

why didn't you read before you join .. then you pay the price.

FTP upload is very good, 10 links with 10MBps per link. :D
lol, are you sure? they limit ftp connections to 4 or 5, you can upload 10 links at one time?????
usually get 2 MB/s per file, 4 files at maximum.

zoom uploader speed is sucking these 4 days.

I will have to move to another host soon as I cant upload anything, cant connect to ftp for 4 days now. I have emailed them 10 times and never get a reply.

yeah, hate netload, then leave netload ;)
don't wanna leave because of the $12/sale is too teasing?
then move on with paypal.
forget about your webmoney payout, keeping saying that won't close this thread or get your payout with webmoney.

you might think you help others by saying them out,but i see still a lot of people don't read posts and join and request via webmoney or alertpay.

hey, might be scamming you, not us ;)

why didn't you read before you join .. then you pay the price.

lol, are you sure? they limit ftp connections to 4 or 5, you can upload 10 links at one time?????
usually get 2 MB/s per file, 4 files at maximum.

zoom uploader speed is sucking these 4 days.

I'm getting 30MB+/s per file from DE server, but webupload is dead indeed.

Yes i got a payment notification -> Requested 03.04

my old request they scammed me 200$ just sent me notification and no payments to account not answering my emails tried more then 20 times now waiting for other request if they again scammed me i will surely leave them too.

@ Simmer - Didnt know u are the smartest one here -.-

@ Wadibahi - Already done that shit long time ago ( one of the times when i requested a new pw from Netload and received the new ones on the email the hacker was already changed the NEW PW that netload sent to something else !!)

good luck with that behaviour..

what ur saying is not possible... no one will trust you..

bye..

Requested Paypal payment April 5, received today.

Netload fee $2.60
Paypal fee $11.90

I thought there should be only 1 fee. Is this normal? Paypal don't take a fee when I receive payments from other hosts only Netload. Netload must not be paying the fee like other hosts do so Paypal charge you instead.

Last edited:
netload GmbH sent you $657.39 USD

06.04.2012 Payout by Paypal - $659.99 done

netload GmbH sent you $233.98 USD

07.04.2012 Payout by Paypal - $236.58 done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back