Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, hate netload, then leave netload ;)
don't wanna leave because of the $12/sale is too teasing?
then move on with paypal.
forget about your webmoney payout, keeping saying that won't close this thread or get your payout with webmoney.

you might think you help others by saying them out,but i see still a lot of people don't read posts and join and request via webmoney or alertpay.

hey, might be scamming you, not us ;)

why didn't you read before you join .. then you pay the price.

lol, are you sure? they limit ftp connections to 4 or 5, you can upload 10 links at one time?????
usually get 2 MB/s per file, 4 files at maximum.

zoom uploader speed is sucking these 4 days.

Who are you !! a NetLoad lawyer ? who the fuck you think you are ? an asshole !! are you trying to fool everyone through this thread with your ugly posts that netload did pay everybody since they sent you 5 dimes through paypal after months of begging ?!!! everybody knows alertpay and webmoney payments still on hold so get the fuck out of here you idiot.

Who are you !! a NetLoad lawyer ? who the fuck you think you are ? an asshole !! are you trying to fool everyone through this thread with your ugly posts that netload did pay everybody since they sent you 5 dimes through paypal after months of begging ?!!! everybody knows alertpay and webmoney payments still on hold so get the fuck out of here you idiot.

You deserve that answer, because your Stupid comments. Insulting people is not helping out. <_<

Nobody is begging anything, Since they set up the rules, Every user got the payment after 30 days Wait. Whatever shame on you, nobody else. If you are asking your money to them with that bad actitud, never gonna pay you

You deserve that answer, because your Stupid comments. Insulting people is not helping out. <_<

Nobody is begging anything, Since they set up the rules, Every user got the payment after 30 days Wait. Whatever shame on you, nobody else. If you are asking your money to them with that bad actitud, never gonna pay you

Are you one of netload representatives ? if not then your curious case is extremely rude (my issue is not your business) hope you get it.

f9dcbb520e.jpg
f9dcbb520e.jpg

Over 30 days. No payout :(

in Premium history i can see a sale...but its not credited to my balance in stats page.

[SLIDE]http://i2.lulzimg.com/0aef0cdf55.jpg[/SLIDE]

Anybody having such issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back