Status
Not open for further replies.
monsterfish, resource is me, I tried several times this way (fake personal info)
and never send me the money, may be they banned my country.
what is your ?

charles,

1) If you are using netload collect all personal data about you to send you money
If you share movies or mp3, you are in deep danger, they can shut your head off

2) If you share XXX materials, you are little bit safier. Because I was sharing movies
I use my account only for downloads.

3) One of the most dangerous host is netload cause they ask you too much data
before send you money (at least for paypal ). I never count on them

They asked me whole home address and even if I put my friends home adress
they refuse my payment till I put correct home adress to send me money.

I Think That The Netload Don't Even Cares What Information You Give To Get The Paypal Payout. :facepalm:

I Entered Anything And I Got The Payment :D

charles,

1) If you are using netload collect all personal data about you to send you money
If you share movies or mp3, you are in deep danger, they can shut your head off

2) If you share XXX materials, you are little bit safier. Because I was sharing movies
I use my account only for downloads.

3) One of the most dangerous host is netload cause they ask you too much data
before send you money (at least for paypal ). I never count on them

They asked me whole home address and even if I put my friends home adress
they refuse my payment till I put correct home adress to send me money.

Hi, i don't think so.

the infomation you put before you are going to request payout doesn't necesarily have to real, doesn't have to match paypal infomation.

just type your address, and change a little bit.
and type your company, btw, i write "do not have company"
and type your Country, real country is fine.
and type your real paypal address, this must be real.
and type your city, type a real city but not where you live..

there is no problem with that, every time i use the same info, and every time i receive money at least for the last 6 payouts.

i don't share mp3, never thought mp3 can get sales if i upload to netload
and never thought movies can get sales too if i upload to netload, there are a lot more mirrors even about lastest movies.

about xxx, i guess 99% of people share xxx on oron, so xxx on netload to get sales? no way ...

make sure your paypal account is verified and it will be fine.

RU doesn't seems to work. Any reply from the official support NL-Mike?

i think it's due to the massive spamming these few weeks, a lot of people join netload, you know. because they see netload pays. and uploaded.to payment issue..you know..

the same old way.. it's FTP and pay premium to use ftp, which is most spammers won't do. haha

i like that.

you have to be premium to upload or download.. i really like this.

i can't whoever uses remote upload is spammer,but most spammer wants to save money and earn money, so they don't invest anything, and use remote upload....have to face that sad fact.

Yes, Remote Upload is not working at all! Even the web Upload is broken!
I'm not familiar with the FTP you're talking about? Can you give me some FTP web that is working well with netload and how to use it? thanks!

buy a netload premium,and use filezilla to upload to ftp.
after that, go to http://netload.in/index.php?id=17

and select what has been *completely* uploaded,and click generate links.

do not select too much at one time, just 4 or 5 at once, and wait 3 minutes, i am sure you will get links.

most people upload 100+ files at the same time and after that, they select all of them ...lol..asking too much means nothing.. and they want all these 100 links to be generated? netload link system has to check each and every of those links, whether Hash or filename to blacklist them if meets their filter rules, if not you get links.

this line made me laugh :))

yeah, i am just being honest with this line.

This is a public thread, when you write something you are doing public your bad actitud, if you do not wanna read complaints about your rude actitud do not write stupid comments, Just to spam the thread, here is no official Netload Staff people caring, and you know that, so why you come here bitching around. Get contact with them in the proper way and start a dispute for your money, over there not here insulting people. <_<

I've never heard anything more boring in my life, and I think you may have just blown a massive opportunity by being forgettable curious idiot. (best advice ya can get so far, 'go get yourself an English class)

Thank you "Netload"

:D :)

clipboard01le.png

I've never heard anything more boring in my life, and I think you may have just blown a massive opportunity by being forgettable curious idiot. (best advice ya can get so far, 'go get yourself an English class)

I am pretty sure, I will. Maybe my English is not like yours, so what; You Understand the shit, That is important point, This is not "English Grammar Forum", Any Way I see you are smart enough, Yes you are right, at the end I am not the User who do not have the money from Netload... Good Luck With NL and your brilliant way to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back