Mass Respected Demotion

• yes demote them all

Votes: 107 81.7%
  • no keep it as is

Votes: 24 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it should be a yes or no poll, and I also don't think everyone should be demoted. There are people wearing the rank that deserve it. And I'm not judging that based on them being my friends, but I've seen them help out and whatnot. So, I say no, don't demote everyone. But, do demote those that kinda, haven't done much.
Agreed..

i dnt think respected need demotion..

The ppls who is gd to Admin will get Respected :P

voted : no keep it as is

Do you know whats RESPECTED?!
mate,this is the way to see wheres good guys here and wheres noobs or novices here.

a respected rank is that you are free to sell or buy with or from him wtf.

I see el_j started working on cleaning up the group, something that should of been done a long time ago. While I'm glad seeing some members getting what they deserved, I'm sorry for some losing the rank. A double edged sword, I guess. Heh.

Oh well, carry on.

Don't delete everyone on the rank just have a close look at the people on the list. There are so many trolls and helpless people on it. Take a look at Elio for a example.

Why is everyone so quick to join the discussion when the topic is about ranks (8 pages so far). :s

I voted "yes demote them all".

everyone got demoted?

Thanks elj as always :D Seriously be strict on who joins and who does. I honestly don't care even if I don't make the cut :D

Well It doesnt matter to me. I haven't had the rank since I've been here. But It seems like It's all for a better cause, so go ahead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back