Mass Respected Demotion

• yes demote them all

Votes: 107 81.7%
  • no keep it as is

Votes: 24 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Change it back to Respected Webmasters and only put people that really care about their sites and run them like a real business (not like a joke) with passion and not for money.
I guarantee you that 1/10 Web Masters do this. I say do the demotion and start all over. But Respected Member should stay as is because trust with new buyers and sellers that arise can help with sales and such. Also, This can help to level down the maturity and authority to one another by showing that you have that ranked and that it's earned. The only faulty here is who chooses them?

I think the reason why you made this thread because of the trolling going on in the cb. It sucks to see Respected members do this all the time.

There are loads of people who deserve a respected rank. But, I don't think someone should be promoted if he has an awesome site or something like that. He should be helping everyone on WJ from time to time. Even a member who has 1* rank on Katz deserves to get a webmasters rank if he is helping everyone.

I'll take an example. He was CyberGod from CyberWarez (If anyone denies, then I can show proofs). He got banned because he made a dupe account. His old account was HostPirate (I've proofs for that too) with which he scammed people. Quite a few sites went down because of that bastard. So now, does he deserve a webmaster rank because his site is quite famous? I don't think so.

The people who follow the rank bs. probably shouldn't be on this forum. IT'S JUST A RANK. IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU AUTHORITY OVER ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T DEFINE YOU.

Close the thread and stop being a faggot.

Exactly my point, a year ago it had meaning, it showed who was respected. It showed who was the more approachable members of the forum. It is just a rank, and ranks mean nothing, but really a clean up should be added. I mean look at your reply. :( I know your joking around with me, but over an hour like I said really isn't a joke.

Elj mentioned something was going to happen a month ago, but has been busy. I haven't seen him on in a few weeks (well he was but not long).

Edit - Thanks Royal King, my point exactly on the first part

I'll take an example. He was CyberGod from CyberWarez (If anyone denies, then I can show proofs). He got banned because he made a dupe account. His old account was HostPirate (I've proofs for that too) with which he scammed people. Quite a few sites went down because of that bastard. So now, does he deserve a webmaster rank because his site is quite famous? I don't think so.

No, if he scammed then he deserves the banned rank like everyone else who scam does.

just like for example if any respected member were to scam, then they would lose the rank, nothing would change, its not like staff will have to say oh sorry cant ban him, his site is famous. nah!

Yea im still not Respected Member my site runing 99,9% allways new unike post to katz
And good and truste place for uploader
Online on my site 14 to 18 houres efly damn day to be a good site to all otter ddl site ect

Add SCAMMING Member to ppl who SCAMMING some one then ppl know

Yeah most of them are not any better than n**bs out there, so they deserve demotions <_< It should only be given to people who really are respected by people because of their gr8 webmaster-ing skills and also are helpful -_-
And its also very funny to see people getting promoted for hanging/trolling in that SB 24/7 :))

It's difficult to pick and choose whom to drop from the respected group. So yeah I like your idea. Demote everyone and then start from scratch. Those who are truly respected won't have trouble proving their worth and will be back in that group in no time while others can keep bitching about it.

The people who follow the rank bs. probably shouldn't be on this forum. IT'S JUST A RANK. IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU AUTHORITY OVER ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T DEFINE YOU.

Close the thread and stop being a faggot.

^
This is a perfect example for this thread, people like you, i mean retards like you should have there rank removed away. Just because its "just a rank" doesn't mean you still cant use your advantage to it. Example, increase your sales to new members because they see that your respected person and they should trust you but people like you are making the rank a fucking joke. Seriously Phamous, get out of this community.

i am for a mass demotion of the respected members usergroup,i dont think we need to eliminate the group completely,but perhaps time for a clean slate?

I agree, respected is being giving out like hotcakes. =)

Give the title to the people who have earned it by their hard work, and dedication on their forums not because they made a shitty forum and got a few hits or because they gave you a compliment on the site.

I think I can tell a staff member that I like one of their threads and get respected right away.

This is also happening to the katz stats mate, shitty forums are getting high ranks for sucking up to staff. I love this site, and katz but I am a bit disappointed on how they are giving away the respected/stars out so easy.

Katz staff please fix this! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back