• yes demote them all

Votes: 107 81.7%
  • no keep it as is

Votes: 24 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"YES" =)

Rank doesn't matters as far as a person's behavior is concerened. Just be who you are and you will get the result of your karma. =D

Their is a lot of people that lost the rank that are respected that help people out Maybe their should be a respected webmaster but maybe another group for the people that are known for helping out others ?

Great, so this is what I get for spending so many hours of my life as a moderator on WJ?

EDIT: Just reminds me that I'm the longest serving mod here at WJ

well honestly i thnk it was time for this to happen here... sure there are a few who were demoted (kinda a funny word that as its not a job). But as el_referee said there is just a clean slate. Those that deserve it im sure will be noticed,and recieve this username color again

yer i belive that ex staff should defo keep the respected rank

A lot would be disappointed if Elio was unbanned and given the respected rank.

Please don't make general statements without thinking them true.

I'm in favor of this move and want to congratulate DeLeTeD and elj for this. I do think it's only a matter of time before Whoo get's it back as will some of the deserving ones. I'm sure all it will take is for elj to notice.

i think this was not called for no need to bitch and moan about a rank its not like u had special privilages + only benifit was colour an 200pm space

yea happy I said it in the chatbox, the ones who got it because they truely were respected have nothing to worry about. The ones who just troll around are the ones who will complain the most. I also think it should be like before. If you get it and start messing about you can lose it as easy as it was gained. I truely think whoo not having it was a mistake. As in time put into wj I think he is top of the charts. The others who had it and derive it will get it back, but it will mean more. Plus a new section coming for the group.

Also for the record it was justa suggestion, for thanks to elj for agreeing and following through :D

Please don't make general statements without thinking them true.

I'm in favor of this move and want to congratulate DeLeTeD and elj for this. I do think it's only a matter of time before Whoo get's it back as will some of the deserving ones. I'm sure all it will take is for elj to notice.

Am 100% sure after 6 months later there well be one more thread like this

You dont deserve to be in respected group el_j demote every one

lightning wj has been up 3 years and I am the first to create such a thread. The coding group for example had a set standards to join and although it has like 10 people it, all are deserving and no one has a problem with it. That was the idea behind this movement :).

Elio was banned! When, how and why did this happen I thought he was a decent sort :O

Anyway back on topic, I voted for demote everybody. It's always good to start things fresh no different from formatting a HDD and doing a fresh install of Windows (well same sort of principle anyway).

Only good can come of it I think (y).

Most of the normal members will say yes just because they never got Respected rank. Sucks :(

(Noticed it)

Some might well do but others like myself could care less about the rank I have here. If I was ever given the rank then I would do my utmost to live up to that but I am not going to complain about not having it either. The people who work with me on my forum know me as do my friends and that is all the matters to me what other people say or think about me I am not interested in.

The whole point that I think DeLeTeD is trying to get at is that the rank as a whole has lost it's overall meaning due to the actions of some of those who are/were in that usergroup, he should not be slammed/flammed/insulted for trying to improve things around here. The things that I have seen in the shoutbox over my time here is disgraceful more so by those who are supposedly "Respected Members". Try having respect for others and yourself then you might get somewhere.

Sorry RK not having a go at you or anybody for that matter it just pisses me off that this site has so much to give to others and so many people (or so it seems) just don't seem to care and all they want to do is throw insults around.

JGM.

Kinda sucks that people are losing the rank because people vote yes to demote because they will never get a promotion. Personally most of the people that are demoted shouldnt be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back