[Launched] Mangoshare.com Upto 20$/1000 Downloads, All Countries , Payout Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea may be dude, dont worry i wont delete the point, and i think i have found the server issue, i was serving files via Cgi, and it might eaten up lots of RAM and causing issue, going to restart my file server, and i think everything should be back up

yea may be dude, dont worry i wont delete the point, and i think i have found the server issue, i was serving files via Cgi, and it might eaten up lots of RAM and causing issue, going to restart my file server, and i think everything should be back up

Ill ask for cashout soon and ill post info here.

Crap servers...
Main site runs , but when i try to uplaod i get :

The waiting period expired for connection to 208.53.158.233 The server is too long to respond. * Perhaps the website is temporarily unavailable or overloaded. Try again in a few moments. * Check your network connection if you can load any page. * Make sure that Firefox has access to the web as your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy server.

Also , NOBODY can download then files = files servers sucks

basically, i think the Port is fully utilized, but today i will be fixing things up. by adding more servers to the slots. It happened because none of sales staff is available on the weekends.

as my port was 250 mpbs. and i saw the graphs that it is fully untilized so i belive its a port issue. due to weekends i was not able to get proper support. but today i will be fixing lots and lots of stuff.

@peixi , why should i use null, i have spent lots of money in design & servers why should i not be paying for the script :P

Also upto now i have paid lots of guys, few of them are earning over 30$/day. it will be great if someone post more proofs ??

hii

here is a proof of Payment from MangoShare...

Basically,I am not a Uploader,I was only a Paid uploader for HAWK before..I Just tried MangoShare..I know i get pay because..we had done many deals before this...

dzc9e8.jpg

This is great i'm waiting for rapidleech plugin

I am ready to make And add Plugin In rapidleech script. But i will waiting for this site more popular, and KATZ approve its links in submission.

Good Luck MangoShare!

Still Any Person need a Plugin for there Personal Use , can do request me , I will do make available them [UPL +DWNL] plugin for the same in 2 days time.

Why have you added a massive Clicksor layer ad that covers the whole website. Only reason i was giving your site a try is because it was nice for free users to download from, now its the same as every other site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back