[Launched] Mangoshare.com Upto 20$/1000 Downloads, All Countries , Payout Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ can you please tell me what kind of error you are facing, screen shot will be great to provide a good look

@mrsandvik can you explain why it is PATHETIC to have mangoshare in file name. Offcourse you got some good comments and i will be willing to remove that if it is a good suggestion :)

also i have a request to make, few peoples are earning 20$+/day , kindly please post the proofs of whatever you earned from mangoshare. i can post the proofs, but i love if posted by users themselves

Upload take some time to start..why can u guys create a rapidleech script..

Its almost same as superfastfile divxden etc.only a slight change is needed

you need to wait till tomorrow . i need to correct few more things as well, and yea thinking of adding few more servers :) to add more power

Code:
The connection has timed out

The server at 208.53.158.233 is taking too long to respond.

*   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.

*   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

*   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

im soo lost (got this msg when trying to remote something)

when i remote upload it gets stuck at the initializing upload, but it works perfect. just no progress bar shows. but eventually shows the download link when done uploading.

Put in for a payment to see if they are legit and they did pay me.

When i try to Remote Upload it gets stuck at Initializing Upload...

EDIT:

It gets stuck at Initializing Upload... a while but then it starts Uploading.

1. Adding a Uploading Progress Bar will help people Much
2. Free Leech Feature is Good , but not working on your site.Giving a Shitty 15 Kb File instead of whole.
3. freezing on "Initializing Upload" make a person frustrated.

Please do look after on Above Suggestion and then i hope , your site will be a Surely a success

first of all , one more lesson i learned today, dont launch sites on weekend :P , because you get limited support in term of technical stuff, may be my file server got a bit overloaded. dont worry i will be adding more tommorow. also will tweak things up. i really dont know why it got overloaded at first place. because i have installed nginx on it just to make it very light :),

any more suggestions ?

I Had 82 Points , with 6 downloads now i have 10 Downloads and i have 1.26 Points , deleting Users Points is the worst thing you can do.

i never deleted any user points. remeber points are only calculated once the download it 100% completed, and by the way what ever matrix you follow its impossible to cap 82 points with 10 downloads.

the max point is 2 per download, which equates at 20 points. how come you have 82 for 6 download, may be some mistake

i never deleted any user points. remeber points are only calculated once the download it 100% completed, and by the way what ever matrix you follow its impossible to cap 82 points with 10 downloads.

the max point is 2 per download, which equates at 20 points. how come you have 82 for 6 download, may be some mistake

No mate i know what im talking about , i had 6 Downloads and 82 Points , maybe it was something wrong in your script or coding ?

EDIT : Hmmm maybe it was 0.84 hmm not sure who knows lol :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back