[Launched] Mangoshare.com Upto 20$/1000 Downloads, All Countries , Payout Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just testing popups, and i think you are right, i have to remove those popups. :) infact will do that by tonight, i was busy doing some optimizations

I am just testing popups, and i think you are right, i have to remove those popups. :) infact will do that by tonight, i was busy doing some optimizations
Leave popunders. They make money. Just have the pop trigger when the download button is clicked

Why have you added a massive Clicksor layer ad that covers the whole website. Only reason i was giving your site a try is because it was nice for free users to download from, now its the same as every other site.

Not every site costs $2/month to host like the one in your signature (that brags about no ads)

man sibsoft support is not great at all, they should have proper ticketing systems and have priorities as well. i have been emailing them from 24 hours and at the end of the day i get " i was not able to log into the file servers, please be sure tomorrow they are working so i can check "

man this is not good, any one here who can edit and fix xfilesharing ,as currently it is not updating points

the problem got fixed, And i have to accept that i need professional staff, It is good to accept truth rather then lame excuses, the points system is back since morning and everything is working fine. Also i have started to get my own custom script. but it gonna take some time. So for now i am going with sibsoft as i dont want to close it :P

Do let me know if you have any questions.

i am afraid but there is no recovery. i am very sorry for that. once things are poperly setup, i mean few more servers. i will try to launch some bonus schemes and etc..

i am going to get my own, I have a small team of PHP experts, i will get my script done with PHP, optimized on lighthttpd or Nginx.

Team/Staff is not = developers.

Team = number of peoples managing different things. specially support & development :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back