[Launched] Mangoshare.com Upto 20$/1000 Downloads, All Countries , Payout Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined. Remote upload was really fast. Will use them for a week to see if it is worth it. The have the same free dl speed as hotfile which is good.

Excellent catchy Interface.

But as said above 250MB d/l limit for free user/day is just below useless, and it can eventually even take weeks to earn the very good minimum payout of your $1.

Give some more (probably unlimited with time limit between each downloads) living space for free users if you ever want to compete the competitions.

Ok fellows, I am here, I am afraid that i have to use my friends account because i never actually received a confirmation email, I am the owner of http://mangoshare.com you can ask any questions you want and offcourse give me the comments :)

Ok fellows, I am here, I am afraid that i have to use my friends account because i never actually received a confirmation email, I am the owner of http://mangoshare.com you can ask any questions you want and offcourse give me the comments :)

Please comment how you expect to stay up and also why you did not know this (or if you did notice why you went ahead and started anyway)
They need a real filehost host. SingleHop only has US servers and allows 1 (one) copyright complaint before deleting you if not acted on within 24 hours. Once you have multiple complaints they shut you down. You are also paying out too much

I have removed the 250MB limit , and remote upload is available for premium :)

Probably you should correct this :s.. People will get confused :P

35lvs0j.jpg

oh may be my designer messed that up, will get it fixed in few minutes :). and @JJJ sorry i really didnt get your point.

Regards
Jazzy

Not sure how to make it any more clear:

- You host with SingleHop
- All their servers are located in the US
- SingleHop forwards DMCA complaints to you
- They give 24 hours for DMCA notices to be resolved (suspension if not resolved. That means files being deleted)
- They only allow 1 (one) DMCA notice to be out unresolved at a time (two or more they suspend your server)
- If you have more then 3 (three) complaints per month you are terminated

So this said, why did you not research where you were hosting a file host site? You WILL receive more then three notices per month and probably more then one at a time. Both ways result in a suspension/termination of your server (s)

my application server is only with the single hop, not file servers. i have file servers with different hosts. and i already had a chat with single hop regarding that :)

@JJ:
US is really not a big deal if you know your host. As long as DMCA is followed everything should be fine. Also, using a US host is much advantageous, since bandwidth is cheaper and the speed/uptime is generally reliable than the offshore ones..

@masalanews:
CarpathiaHosting might be a good US hosting for a filehost, since megaupload is using them.

Best of luck with your biz.

my application server is only with the single hop, not file servers. i have file servers with different hosts. and i already had a chat with single hop regarding that :)
Awesome. In this case, I will give you guys a try.
@JJ:
US is really not a big deal if you know your host. As long as DMCA is followed everything should be fine. Also, using a US host is much advantageous, since bandwidth is cheaper and the speed/uptime is generally reliable than the offshore ones..

actually if you read my post on their DMCA TOS it is a big deal. Not all US hosts are as strict as SingleHop

@jjj i 100% agree with you that, basically i got a very good deal from them thats why i picked them up :) . let see what happens, if something goes wrong i just gonna change my A entry and server will be changed :P

just wondering why i get this when i try to remote?

Code:
[B]Files Uploaded[/B]

[B]Filename:[/B]     [U]        .rar[/U]
       [B]Error:[/B]  Can not download  megaupload file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back