Hostingflame.org - Leechbox - Rapidleech & Torrent - Starting from $2/month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploaded.net asnt worked for days

I think this rapidleech is going downhill like the rest are

error Premium account not working or download plugin need to be updated, please try again later

turbobit doesn't work aswell

this host is now useless

Last edited:
Hello,

With the last update we fixed many things but also it needs new updates for other plugins thats why you and other user may experience issues, this issues are being resolved now.

Regards

keep2share.cc premium plugin not working
Login Cookie Not Found.
please fix
Premium download from my personal premium account

Fixed!

uploaded.net asnt worked for days

I think this rapidleech is going downhill like the rest are

error Premium account not working or download plugin need to be updated, please try again later

turbobit doesn't work aswell

this host is now useless

Hello,

You dont need to worry about, where are an stable old company, sometimes this issues can happens and mostly with a big update.

Try the hosts and let us know if now is ok but please contact us by ticket

Last edited:
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h] The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xxxxxxx.eu1.hostingflame.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I cant download/remote/take a screenshoot of videos

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xxxxxxx.eu1.hostingflame.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I cant download/remote/take a screenshoot of videos

Hello,

We are working on a solution for that issue now, please try again on a few minutes.

Regards

nl server still wont download from uploaded and I tested with Germany rapidleech of yours still same

also turbobit still not fixed Cannot Use Premium Accounts

nitroflare doesn't work aswell

don't waste your time with there support as I still not had a reply since 4th of april

Last edited:
Back to problems again i cant transload any thing
Retrieving download page

Invalid URL

u cant make the server stable for 1 week - plz :facepalm:

Last edited:
this is why you might aswell just buy from legit provider that you mostly use they now going downhill like the rest

don't be hoping to get a reply from a ticket as I not got one and I going to look to buying from a provider I wont get issues with

Last edited:
don't be inspecting a comment anytime soon or even bother messaging them on there website they never get back to you

rapidgator no longer works

Last edited:
please fix premium plugin filejoker.net ,
In your database site filejocker.net -There is no such site,You need to fix the premium plugin on the site filejoker.net -This site is the right domain

please add premium plugin gigapeta.com and depfile.com
On all three sites I have premium accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back