Hostingflame.org - Leechbox - Rapidleech & Torrent - Starting from $2/month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matkorn

NVKqeTI.png

We are a Quality Rapidleech provider since 2010.

All our servers are well maintained and optimized for ultimate performance and we recently updated all our dedicated servers with SSD Disk and brand new CPU and RAM.

Offering stable service and one of the best its not easy, thats why we have the best programmers and team for handling all the issues and upcoming changes of the filehostings.

Our Dedicated Servers are located in:
- France
- Netherlands
- United States
- Germany
- United Kingdom

** OUR RECOMENDATION FOR SELECTING THE RAPIDLEECH COUNTRY **
As you may know all filehost has their servers on different countries and most of them have their international bandwith overloaded, thats why most people use Netherlands, because most of the filehost have their servers on that country, but what happens when you need to upload to Youtube? On this case United States will be one of the best options, the same is for a lot of other filehostings!

All Our services Include the Following Features and all with instant setup:

• Movie Thumbnailer (MTN)
  • Download & Upload Account Editor so you can save your credetials for the Auto Upload or Auto Transload Option
  • MD5 Modification
  • Mediainfo
  • DLC Decrypter
  • ABGX 360
  • Online Video Player
  • AutoTransload 4 links at same time
  • Upload Host Remover (Allows to modify the list of Upload Hosts, to adapt it for your comfort and leave the host you use the most.)
  • RAR Comments (You can add Spam or any comments to your rar files)
  • PC - Uploader (Upload files from your computer to the rapidleech services
  • SSD Disks
  • Fully Automated Updates
  • Torrent Webui (Only Included on our Rapidleech + Torrent services, and yes offcourse with an instant setup!)

All Our services Include a lot of download and upload plugins, this is the list of the most importants:

Download:

• Nitroflare.com
  • Mega.co.nz
  • Zippyshare.com
  • Keep2share.cc
  • Billionuploads.com
  • Youtube.com
  • Google.com
  • Dailymotion.com
  • DDlStorage.com
  • Vk.com
  • Filecloud.io
  • Letitbit.net
  • Uploaded.net
  • Turbobit.net
  • Filefactory.com
  • 4Shared.com

Please remember we offer much more free and premium download plugins so if you have any question before ordering our services contact our support.

Upload:

• 1Fichier.com
  • Mega.co.nz
  • Zippyshare.com
  • Keep2share.cc
  • Billionuploads.com
  • Youtube.com
  • Google.com
  • Tusfiles.net
  • Shared.com
  • Dropbox.com
  • Mediafire.com
  • Vimple.ru
  • Nitroflare.com
  • Uploadable.ch
  • Letitbit.net
  • Userscloud.com
  • Uptobox.com
  • Filecloud.io
  • Amonshare.com
  • Turbobit.net
  • Xerver.co
  • Thevideo.me
  • Allmyvideos.net
  • Minhateca*********

Please remember we offer much more upload plugins so if you have any question before ordering our services contact our support.

Payment Methods

• Paypal
  • Payza
  • Webmoney
  • Debit/Credit Cards
  • Skrill
  • Bitcoin
  • Pay by Phone
  • Pay by SMS
  • Ban Transfers
  • CashU
  • Paysafecard
  • Ukash

And a lot more, all our payments methods has fully automated instant setup, including Payza (The only way to accept automatic payments from this provider is to be a thrusted company thats why we can provide the automation for Payza and other companies can't) & Webmoney.

Contact us:

Email: sales@hostingflame.org
Sales Chat: Hostingflame | Webhosting Solutions
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hostingflame

Last edited:
190 comments
welcome too WJ community member I am Much happy u are here in WJ community

last 5 years ia m using ur service and not recived any single problem really so much nice and amazing support

THank you

Regards

Heart_tracker

Thanks!

I just added the list of the most important upload and download plugins we offer with our service, more information is our website but if anyone have any question please contact our support.

Now for our clients from WJUNCTION i will provide the following coupon code for yearly contract:

WJ50OFFLEECH

Ordering with this coupon will provide you a 50% off discount for the first year of the contract, after the year you can cancell or renew your service at the normal price.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
after clicking complete order by selecting payza as payment mode and UK server nothing happens, not progressing to payza for payment

after clicking complete order by selecting payza as payment mode and UK server nothing happens, not progressing to payza for payment

if u need hosting flame payza id i can share with u bro but u remove ur comment i can share with u its very nice and friendly i am using his service last 5 years and i am using payza for the payment method if u need payza id kindly you can pm me i can provide u bro

Thank you !!!

Regards
Heart_tracker

Hello,

Im trying to replicate your bug, are you sure the problem was with payza? Please try again and tell us if you are still having this issue.

Regards

The best Rapidleech until now. I was also using newrapidleech who stopped and ran away but this one is best so far. Welcome back man.

Is this include with premium account?

Please check your pm

LIMITED TIME COUPON

WJ50OFFLEECH

Ordering with this coupon will provide you a 50% off discount for the first year of the contract, after the year you can cancell or renew your service at the normal price.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
I used the two services hostingflame.org

- The leech is going fairly well, not always available premium and sometimes is slow, so good that if you put premium do not own the share as iberx.com (purchases over and the next day no longer exists).

- The Offshore hosting is bad, will slow the scripts and go crazy, post something and appears 10 minutes later, misconfigured pages (like a virtual machine or another server running beyond its capacity).

- The support is bad (hopefully three days waiting for a ticket) and charge fairly advanced, if you have a forum warez or similar and you accumulate a few complaints will ban you the account without notice, if you have backups say goodbye to your site and also for your money if you paid in advance, even opening a Paypal dispute because the insurance does not cover intangible items.

In short, only leech worth the money spent, do not be hosting or domains with them because they only care about money and not really care about their customers and not pay them in advance and make backups of your sites regularly.

I tell my experience to prevent others from falling into the same. I lost my site and two months of hosting plus the bad times I had to go.

Last edited:
I used the two services hostingflame.org

- The leech is going fairly well, not always available premium and sometimes is slow, so good that if you put premium do not own the share as iberx.com (purchases over and the next day no longer exists).

- The Offshore hosting is bad, will slow the scripts and go crazy, post something and appears 10 minutes later, misconfigured pages (like a virtual machine or another server running beyond its capacity).

- The support is bad (hopefully three days waiting for a ticket) and charge fairly advanced, if you have a forum warez or similar and you accumulate a few complaints will ban you the account without notice, if you have backups say goodbye to your site and also for your money if you paid in advance, even opening a Paypal dispute because the insurance does not cover intangible items.

In short, only leech worth the money spent, do not be hosting or domains with them because they only care about money and not really care about their customers and not pay them in advance and make backups of your sites regularly.

I tell my experience to prevent others from falling into the same. I lost my site and two months of hosting plus the bad times I had to go.

This is a thread about our Leechbox Services but i will reply you about our Hosting Services because i dont know why you get a so bad experience when we have a lot of offshore clients working without any problems, and we dont suspend account and deny them backup their sites if there is a Takedown Notice, we even do things that none company do to avoid DMCA, and lot of curstomers are still with us because how we work on this cases.

This is really strange and it had to be a problem of your site/host particullary, we have plenty of clients running their sites without any problem, so please if you have proves of this please sent me a private of it, because this post is not for support, and if you want proves of some of our clients on our offshore hostings i can sent you plenty of sites running without any problem, you can test them for days or months, and you will see they work perfectly.

Sent me a private message of your ticket number, i will wait for it.

Last edited:
for what? I've been waiting two months for a backup or a refund of my money paid in advance, PMs, tickets and all for nothing. I have friends who say the leech does not work, extrange errors, go very slow, etc. it seems that you fill your servers to the utmost with users, alone the new ones have a decent service, those who pay in advance for bad service, certainly they have no refund.

you are also banned here, because you have two accounts??

View Profile: Hostingflame - WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Last edited:
for what? I've been waiting two months for a backup or a refund of my money paid in advance, PMs, tickets and all for nothing. I have friends who say the leech does not work, extrange errors, go very slow, etc. it seems that you fill your servers to the utmost with users, alone the new ones have a decent service, those who pay in advance for bad service, certainly they have no refund.

you are also banned here, because you have two accounts??

View Profile: Hostingflame - WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Im really sorry to hear this but is not true, our leech are running fine and we even offer our services with SSD disk, so please if you have a complain open a support ticket.

The Hostingflame account is banned because we alredy have this account and creating dupes accounts is not allowed on the forum, please fill free to open a support ticket from our client area if you have a complaint or question about our service.

Kind Regards

PS: Still waiting for your pm or ticket number.

Last edited:
How can I open a ticket if yourself banned my account after open a Paypal dispute?? :cough:
He just goes around the issue and looking for excuses to be right, waiting 5-8 days for each response (here strangely your answer immediately) :O), until I got tired and made a paypal dispute, but he know perfectly that Paypal does not reimburse intangible items.

Summarizing the service I paid did not get it, I lost my money, I lost my time and work :facepalm:

There is no turning back, that's for sure. I simply want to share my experience for users of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back