Hostingflame.org - Leechbox - Rapidleech & Torrent - Starting from $2/month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
very very bad rapidleech I can't download from uploaded anymore Premium account not working or download plugin need to be updated, please try again later
don't buy this garbage !!

just bought $4 germany RL plan X 5gb....RL url is not opening.........too slow....

still not opening................took 5 minutes ...........

---------------------------

Ok it is working now.......

It means it was not automatic.....you need to set it up

Now let me tasteit.............LOL

Last edited:
Bad service my ticket 2 day no reply
and this problem
Uploaded not working transload.
NitroFlare can't transload free account?
What the hell HostingFlame !!!

Just bought a rapidleech account only to realize nothing...i say nothing works here.....

Dont buy anything from this website.....everything is dead ...hope they refund my money

Just bought a rapidleech account only to realize nothing...i say nothing works here.....

Dont buy anything from this website.....everything is dead ...hope they refund my money

leave this shitty and dead host

i did this already

plz
suggest
any
similar
site.

sorry
something
wrong
with
spacebar.

Last edited:
Bad service my ticket 2 day no reply
and this problem
Uploaded not working transload.
NitroFlare can't transload free account?
What the hell HostingFlame !!!

Hello,

If something is not working with your service you have to contact our support, there is no perfection for this service due multiple issue the hosts can cause.

Regards

Do you provide filesflash?

Hello,

Yes, we have the download plugin for this host, not included for free but you can add your own premium account if you need to use it.

Regards

leave this shitty and dead host

i did this already

plz
suggest
any
similar
site.

sorry
something
wrong
with
spacebar.

Hello,

All the filehost we offer on our service are workinkng normally, if something is not working you can allways open a support ticket and ask for a solution.

Last edited:
do not use this rapidleech they are cheating people ...............nothing works in that

We have more than 2300 clientes, so is clear what we offer is running, if you have a bad experience you can kindly report into our support area.

Regards

The following coupon is available for WJUNCTION users

WJ50OFFLEECH

Ordering with this coupon will provide you a 50% off discount for the first year of the contract, after the year you can cancell or renew your service at the normal price.

yes they services come worse every day they was the best but not anymore
especially the support tickets have no answer even after a week
i plan to leave them after 4 years with them
or some body answer this ticket
[h=2]Unzip files not work[/h]
  • Ticket ID : # 738557
  • Department : English Support
  • Urgency : High

Last edited:
Retrieving download page Error connecting to: uploaded.net
Download doesn´t work :wacko:

It works :P

Last edited:
even 1Fichier and UpToBox download not work :cursing::facepalm:

Hello,

When you have an issue you need to open a support ticket, wjunction is not our support area, even this issue is from today, dont say that something we offer is not working when you have a problem, one thing is that we offer something and that is not working and other thing is if we offer a service that works but sometimes like ANY service of this kind may have this this problems.

even 1Fichier and UpToBox download not work :cursing::facepalm:

Hello,

When you have an issue you need to open a support ticket, wjunction is not our support area, even this issue is from today, dont say that something we offer is not working when you have a problem, one thing is that we offer something and that is not working and other thing is if we offer a service that works but sometimes like ANY service of this kind may have this this problems.

support ticket take very long time
to respond i tride before
plz see this Ticket
Unzip files not work
ticket ID : # 738557
and fix the problem of 1Fichier and UpToBox download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back