Hostingflame.org - Leechbox - Rapidleech & Torrent - Starting from $2/month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mod should lock this topic and close it as the hosting company now gone to crap like every other provider where they just take money and run and not fix the issues

what are our alternatives? please help. hostingflame is dead i guess

Go to jail because you must be uploading illegal things earning daily and your files are getting deleted daily as well.
If you think you are uploading legal shits, use legal uploading sites like Google drive or Dropbox etc.

Thanks.

problems back :thumbdown:

1fichier transload not work also uptobox give you a wrong file size
german server is shit :facepalm:

and RG Transload

warning to everyone dont lose your money in this shitty site

Last edited:
Hello,

This is not our support forum, if a filehost is not working is not because we are running with your money as you an other people post over and over again, we are a company with more than 8 years offering our services, so try to understand that this kind of service will ALLWAYS have issue, and is not because of what you think.

So if you are not happy on how our service work you can stop renewing it, i have read your posts here from lot of years and saying the people to not order our services, but why you keep reneweing it?

So for all the people, if something is not working right you can open a support ticket, if you dont receive a response in a maximum of 72 hours or even if you dont receive a response soton you can test back again that filehost or thing that why you opened a ticket because maybe when you opened that ticket the issue was been in progress of being fixed.

And again, this issues are common on a lot of services like this, even on DEBRID SITES, or dont you see the "RED" backgrounds on debrid sites filehost offer list? That means they have issues with that filehosts too.

yes you are right i am with your site from 2011 and the services was good
but from last year and the services come worse every day
im now seraching for new leech to move on dont wory
i cant handle this bad services any more

yes you are right i am with your site from 2011 and the services was good
but from last year and the services come worse every day
im now seraching for new leech to move on dont wory
i cant handle this bad services any more

How many more decades you guys will keep leeching? Get a life and upload with FTP. Be legit.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]please fix premium plugin filejoker.net ,[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]In your database site filejocker.net -There is no such site,You need to fix the premium plugin on the site filejoker.net -This site is the right domain[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]please add premium plugin gigapeta.com [/FONT]subyshare.com [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]hotlink.cc [/FONT]sunexenus.com filespace.com [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]and depfile.com[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]On all sites I have premium account[/FONT]

Last edited:
Service is up and running stable, so if you have any kind of issue you need to contact our support from your client area.

Regards

server very slow please money back
mail : mtnsean@hotmail.com

Hello,

Our servers are not slow, if you have slow speeds is due the filehosts and their bandwith betwen countries, thats why we offer services from different parts of the world.

Regards

We have resolved a lot of Premium download plugins issues, they are more in progress as allways.
Have all a greet day.

Last edited:
Hello there, is it possible with HostingFlame to download torrent(s) via rapidleech and then upload these files/direct links to a hosting site?
If yes, could you please give me a link to this service?

server very slow please money back
mail : mtnsean@hotmail.com

Hello,

Our servers are not slow, if you have slow speeds is due the filehosts and their bandwith betwen countries, thats why we offer services from different parts of the world.

Regards

We have resolved a lot of Premium download plugins issues, they are more in progress as allways.
Have all a greet day.

We keep hearing this from everybody whose servers are slow. They all blame us for bad performance.

Hello there, is it possible with HostingFlame to download torrent(s) via rapidleech and then upload these files/direct links to a hosting site?
If yes, could you please give me a link to this service?

Hello,

Exactly, that is one of the things you can do with Torrent+Rapidleech Service.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back