Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are few things which needs to to be fixed imo

DMCA should show the files no. on home page like before else we wont know how many files went down
there has to be a home page for members too i always get redirected to filemanager
there is no easy way to access the stats like before nor we can check our credits on home page easily whenever a sale was made

I Personally Think We Should Protest Against The New Look, Now The DMCA Files Link Gone From Bottom Right!

http://www.filesonic.com/account/collaborate

collaboration files can be shared with everyone and downloaded immediately with no limitation.

The download speed for files in the "Collaboration" is not as fast as it is for premium users
Collaboration

$15 / month
  • Unlimited storage
  • Unlimited storage time
  • Unlimited downloading
  • Unlimited speed
  • Unlimited file sharing
  • Unlimited collaboration space
  • 5 GB upload file size
  • Highly safe & secure
  • Private & password-protected files
  • No advertising
i think speed will be maximum is it?

don't like it finally.

some things look similar to Wu but some things are not needed and there is no way to disable it or at least to revert to old look with a button.

dmca files tab/page/button whatever disappeared......anyone find it ?? (screenshot??)

let's hope they continue the affiliate system and not this design change plans ......for other critical changes........

Sorry for my english.. but the speed isn't maximum.

if you wanna get download with maximum speed, you need to sign
in "FS Pro"

I think hish and his team is working on it , please do consider what i have said it else its way to hard for us to manage our stuff in the account

Awful new skin , just ugly and disorganized . And that fileserve copy - collaboration is just another step towards complete BS . Correct me if I`m wrong , but when you choose to be an affiliate you are looking what is there for you right ? And even if you want your content to be available for free there is much better free alternatives , than paying to filesonic for free traffic without waiting time right?(sounds egoistic but its true) So lets all go and buy new Pro accounts from filesonic , so the users can download for free .

Last edited:
and it will lower the amount of sales an upload make due to confusion , previously it was simple for a newbie user who was about to buy an account

don't like it finally.

some things look similar to Wu but some things are not needed and there is no way to disable it or at least to revert to old look with a button.

dmca files tab/page/button whatever disappeared......anyone find it ?? (screenshot??)

let's hope they continue the affiliate system and not this design change plans ......for other critical changes........

Found The DMCA Tab, Its On Bottom Right Corner "Deleted Files" When There Is No DMCA Removed Files Then The Link Disappear

If You're Are Facing "Select All" Copy Problem : First Select One File From The List Then Press "Select All" In File Manager, Just Got It, Might You've Already Known

If You Have Large Number of Folders Created, Trying To Copy or Move But Its Not Showing All Folder List : Press The Down Arrow, It Will Scroll Down And Show All Folders, Lol

Account Settings & Dashboard Is On Top Right Corner Under Your Mail Address

I Love My Old Filesonic
mad.gif

Last edited:
guys, i say let time judge this.

let's wait a week and see how we do.

after that we can start making judgments regarding sales and other stuff in regards to the new layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back