Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say the new skin is looking way more professional than the previous one. It's eye catching and there seems to be less focus on the "earn xx$ when uploading" but more on professional, reliable and secure file hosting.

Skin does look more professional but it's full with bugs, I can't even sort files like I used to in my file manager anymore, some syntax errors here and there. No test run I assume? They just slapped it online.

wow! new look, I guess nobody else than me saw this xD

oI9ZK.png

More Like Mediafire Isn't It?

and like google's new looks xD

Last edited:
I don't know what to do with the new skin?

If they have changed it then whats the big deal?

Google changes there logo every now and then, no one bloody cares to make a thread here.

I will start making threads for google now and then the mods will infract me.

Found The DMCA Tab, Its On Bottom Right Corner "Deleted Files"

Those Who Are Facing "Select All" Copy Problem : First Select One File From The List Then Press "Select All" In File Manager, Just Got It, Might You've Already Known

Those Who Have Large Number of Folders Created, Trying To Copy or Move But Its Not Showing All Folder List : Press The Down Arrow, It Will Scroll Down And Show All Folders, Lol
tongue.gif

I Love My Old Filesonic
mad.gif

Last edited:
Here are few things which needs to to be fixed imo

DMCA should show the files no. on home page like before else we wont know how many files went down
there has to be a home page for members too i always get redirected to filemanager
there is no easy way to access the stats like before nor we can check our credits on home page easily whenever a sale was made

http://www.filesonic.com/account/collaborate

collaboration files can be shared with everyone and downloaded immediately with no limitation.

The download speed for files in the "Collaboration" is not as fast as it is for premium users
Collaboration

$15 / month
  • Unlimited storage
  • Unlimited storage time
  • Unlimited downloading
  • Unlimited speed
  • Unlimited file sharing
  • Unlimited collaboration space
  • 5 GB upload file size
  • Highly safe & secure
  • Private & password-protected files
  • No advertising