Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand collaboration! What is that? Can someone please explain?
Who is downloading there for free? Do I still get paid PPD?

This look is simply not functional.
First of all, you can not sort according to number of downloads which is most important indicator for uploaders.
Second, links are no longer in clickable, the are in text format and the long text format. You have to click four times instead of two before.
Third, when you select more files and share links they do not get automatically selected. You have to drag mouse to select them. And, you cannot see long formats in that option!

I mean, they just ruined a lot of things and making it harder.
Now is the time to try fileserve for the first time.

this is the problem:
"Unfortunately we are unable to upgrade your account at the moment. To purchase a collaboration membership, you must create a new account."

do we get paid for sharing files in collaboration?
what does it mean, we have to open new account? with different mail, files and all that?
that sucks big time

do we get paid for sharing files in collaboration?
what does it mean, we have to open new account? with different mail, files and all that?
that sucks big time

My friend, if you had taken a minute of your valuable time to open filesonic.com you would have noticed what it says on the website. The basic idea is that you can upgrade your user. Do you understand?

Go in and read the benefits you can achieve yourself.

I did open filesonic, like every day.
And it says this:
"Unfortunately we are unable to upgrade your account at the moment. To purchase a collaboration membership, you must create a new account."

What I still can't find is do we get paid for sharing collaboration files.
On the one hand people get download without waiting time so there less benefits if they buy account, on the other we pay extra

Hi let me explain what is collaboration account.

Collaboration account is to share your files using "hotlink" like hotfile does. this type of account does not offer any rewards PPS/PPD.

the 1 GB collaboration space on PRO account means 1 GB of hotlink

with Collaboration account you will get unlimited space, downloads and hotlink, but no rewards.

So DO NOT upgrade your account to Collaboration if you want to earn from PPD/PPS

Hey guys this new theme is with full of bugs i cannot find just uploaded files to upper side to copy the links i always need to find it.. even if i select By Date its not getting like the old skin. another one is i am not able to set the folders to public ?? so no links for shared folders..

Guys have you experienced the same or need to do anything else

Kindly check and reply.

Got the same problem, can't change folders from public to private so can't share folder links. I thought there would've been a test of some sort to work out kinks as big as that before they implemented it.

Well it's a good alternative to MF, if the collaboration is indeed the same as what MF Pro, hotfile and fileserve offer.

And if it's unlimited, than $15 is a great deal!

http://screensnapr.com/v/EDnfZX.png

Update:
Wow, no waiting ... but it's not the same as downloading with a premium account.

1 connection and no resume .. just like free before.

Remember, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Yes, no need for creating confusion. You decide where you store the file. It then depends on which screen the user is directed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back