Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not seeing the whole picture. collaboration is for companies and is much like the hotlink feature of hotfile/mediafire. Filesonic is just using a new name. Its also to show that they are not just a filehosting company that thrives on warez uploads but also supports big corporations in handling their traffic. It failed miserably for rapidshare when they introduced the same, it might happen the same for filesonic.

I for sure do see the whole picture. Apart from those living in a cave, it has been clear for months to anyone that filesonic tries to steer clear from being labeled a warez host and has been focusing on content sharing.

Hotfile, Fileserve and Mediafire have the same business model. Do they fail? And I don't think 'big corporations' will use this option. More likely (warez) uploaders who like to focus on advertising on their sites rather than download revenue or copyright holders wishing to share their work.

But for the third option to succeed, FSC should first remove the 1 connection and no resume restrictions.

I still don't see the negative effects from FSC adding a third option.

Last edited:
Irrespective of the complications caused to the uploading, which can be fixed soon, the old skin & link format both were better. The collaboration thing could be integrated within the old system as well.

the deleted files needs a change , please look into it we dont know how many file are dead this way like before

- DELETE FILES (# of files here)
- No credit show on top right corner like before so we wont know whether we got a sale or not
- and make a landing page for new users when they click our links more easy so that they can decide what to buy its really tough now and will decrease the amount of sales people were getting before

Ricky on FSC new look thread xD

DDtJ1C.png

^ look in the right corner below u see deleted files but it doesnt show u how many files got deleted , thts lame :S now we cannot see the files which are deleted nor do we see the sales credit on top and cannot access to the stats page directly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back