FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Problem
My account has been hacked there

Is there anything you can do to Help me ???
The Hacker has just changed My Mail and When I try to retrieve my Details, The DataBase tells me that My Mail is NOT in there DataBase

Can you Help me with that ??

Hi Hish!
What is going on? Can you explain it???
1308095401354.png

Some my files for a few days have this error!!!!

Remote upload problem

Hi this is the first time I have had any issues with Filesonic. But now I'v got a problem. I'v been trying to remoteupload any file and all I am getting is an error. I'v tried to upload from various fileshosts and even filesonic to filesonic is giving me an error.

I have a premium membership valid for a few days still. So the remote upload should work at least between filesonic?

This has been going on for at least a week. Some help would be appreciated.

Hi this is the first time I have had any issues with Filesonic. But now I'v got a problem. I'v been trying to remoteupload any file and all I am getting is an error. I'v tried to upload from various fileshosts and even filesonic to filesonic is giving me an error.

I have a premium membership valid for a few days still. So the remote upload should work at least between filesonic?

This has been going on for at least a week. Some help would be appreciated.

Filesonic to filesonic remote upload is now banned, while remote upload from fileserve may not work or very limited as fileserve is limiting remote uploads to other hosts. This is the case with other paying hosts like filefactory & others. Remote uploading from rapidshare, megaupload & wupload are working fine :)

Thanks again for the suggestions. But don't have the skills or I guess the wallet to do anything like that. Now just better stop filling this thread with nonsense and try to figure some other way to spend my extra time than spreading links around the web...

Thanks for the information. Got stop trying to earn from these, dont have the connection speed to upload anything myself. Too bad.

Don't give up, filesonic pays very well for small files (1 - 50 MB) you can utilize this and uploading small small files like popular ebooks, video clips, mp3 songs etc. You will get plenty of downloads as size is very less also very convenient for you to upload and backup.

Best of luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back