FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my remote site logins keep coming back in my list even though i removed them. I click on remove and the login window removed my login and then i entered the captcha and also my password to save the settings. all was well and working for about an hour then my logins reappeared in my saved remote logins.

Hey Hish,

I have a VPS in the US and it seems that the IP was banned by FSc. I cannot upload nor download anything in my VPS. I really need FSc to be working mate. Can you help?

Thanks.

There seems to be a problem which started more than 12 hours ago, when downloading multiple links using Internet Download Manager, most of the links are "not found", but when you click on the links individually, the links are actually all working, we never encountered this problem before and there are no changes with IDM, hope this issue can be fixed asap, all the posts with more than 1 link are having the same problem now, thank you very much

There seems to be a problem which started more than 12 hours ago, when downloading multiple links using Internet Download Manager, most of the links are "not found", but when you click on the links individually, the links are actually all working, we never encountered this problem before and there are no changes with IDM, hope this issue can be fixed asap, all the posts with more than 1 link are having the same problem now, thank you very much

hmm I m also facing same issue for last 15 + hrs

I hope it will get fix :)

@HISH, I stay in Malaysia . I use my laptop control a VPS at USA to download file from your server . At the same time my laptop is downloading files from ur server. Two different Ip download files from ur server.

or I only can download one at a session

FileSonic Scam ???

My Account : mr.nguyenluu85@yahoo.com

I can Login to My Account ! and Look My Dashboard !

mn0nmlcfr5w725qbelb.gif

My Payments :

ngjqgm4jxgy7apjdmki8.gif

My Statistics :

x9c3cz01bsgbeka54gwl.gif

and when i make WMZ ID for Payment :

wdsttgcaut2biypaaydx.gif

No user found with such email ! WHY ????

you sell many accounts, but don't have any uploaded files.. how you do that? :O

im also amazed how did he do that.. selling many premium accounts without uploading any file at all? are you a reseller? that gives a 50% discount? lol

im also amazed how did he do that.. selling many premium accounts without uploading any file at all? are you a reseller? that gives a 50% discount? lol

I think what he want to asked is his account loss all files...:O ( CMIIW ), because he didn't wrote more detail about the problem. But i think he loss the files, cause he choose PPS Fixed 10, mean he wasn't reseller.
But better to wait what will happen next...this guy had very good sales stats. I wish someday my stats can be like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back