FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what he want to asked is his account loss all files...:O ( CMIIW ), because he didn't wrote more detail about the problem. But i think he loss the files, cause he choose PPS Fixed 10, mean he wasn't reseller.
But better to wait what will happen next...this guy had very good sales stats. I wish someday my stats can be like that...

this is what he complained:
No user found with such email ! WHY ????

2 possible reason,, his account got hacked or banned! just guessing :)

Anyone has an update on the Filesonic bug, most of the links are "not found" even when they are working links and i keep on getting logged off...

I can confirm the API downloads are now back online. There has been a slight change in the API response, though, so you guys might need to edit your scripts/programs.

FileSonic Scam ???

No user found with such email ! WHY ????

FileSonic is not a scam... We ALWAYS pay people who deserve to get paid... And we don't [ay people who try to scam us!

To prove to all of you guys that he was scamming us, ALL the sales are being reversed right now by him!

Hish

@HISH, I stay in Malaysia . I use my laptop control a VPS at USA to download file from your server . At the same time my laptop is downloading files from ur server. Two different Ip download files from ur server.

or I only can download one at a session

Hello

You can only do 1 at a time... When our system catches an account that logs in from different places at the same time, it will be banned

Regards

Hish

When will all images in Sonicpreview be recovered? Are you still working on it?

Hi

Still working on it... We have recovered most of them now... But still looking for more!

Regards

hish

Last edited:
Wow. So if I'm reading properly.
According to the official response of Mr. Hish.
This vietnamese user used his own (or stolen) paypal accounts or credit cards to buy premium accounts via his premium referal links.
And now he's refunding all of those purchase (that's 154 or 152 premium accounts!!!!!!!).
That's a really dirty and awful cheating in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back